Where In The Hell?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by mattcalica+Mar 24 2003, 04:16 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 23 2003, 10:10 PM
mattcalica
@Mar 23 2003, 10:07 PM
i am stuck on a little rock in the pacific ocean called hawaii....

70 degrees all year long, hot chicks, no snow or road salt, must really suck.

yah, it does suck...you forgot to mention: no good jobs, no where to go after 10 p.m., expensive as hell shipping on all my parts, and gas that cost upwards of 2.11 a gallon...

wtf the night life is supposed to be amazing.

i can sympathize with high prices, though

Originally posted by mattcalica+Mar 24 2003, 01:16 PM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 23 2003, 10:10 PM
mattcalica
@Mar 23 2003, 10:07 PM
i am stuck on a little rock in the pacific ocean called hawaii....

70 degrees all year long, hot chicks, no snow or road salt, must really suck.

yah, it does suck...you forgot to mention: no good jobs, no where to go after 10 p.m., expensive as hell shipping on all my parts, and gas that cost upwards of 2.11 a gallon...

uh, i paid 2.35 a gallon today

Charlotte, North Carolina. Well, Gastonia but if i said that most of you would be like wtf is he talking about. So yeah, Charlotte North Carolina.

.28per liter
2.34 93 octane per gallon

2.11 89 octane per gallon

and i live in alberta your econmey is based on oil field all around me i live 20 mins from the refinery
so we get ripped worse than anyone

Originally posted by Cykotic@Mar 24 2003, 08:19 PM
Charlotte, North Carolina. Well, Gastonia but if i said that most of you would be like wtf is he talking about. So yeah, Charlotte North Carolina.

last time i was in Charlotte,NC was the last time they held Booger Bash (big ass car show held last weekend in October) at Lowe's Motor Speedway. i think the last time they had it was in 1999 or 2000 but cant remember. anyway, i like that part of North Carolina :)

btw...they still have that strip joint next to the speedway? :D

Back