where is 92civicb18b1?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Sep 6 2005, 06:43 PM
well i have confirmed he is in fact in jail, I just got a call from some lady saying " Mr. jacobs" is in jail but if i want the car i can still come pick it. Now i just gotta figure out how to pick it up <_< . His screen name just became unidle too.
[post=550403]Quoted post[/post]​

wheee!!1~!!

happytime storyfriends are comin' back!

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Sep 6 2005, 08:43 PM
well i have confirmed he is in fact in jail, I just got a call from some lady saying " Mr. jacobs" is in jail but if i want the car i can still come pick it. Now i just gotta figure out how to pick it up <_< . His screen name just became unidle too.
[post=550403]Quoted post[/post]​

B-U-S-T-E-D.

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gunna do? Bad boys, bad boys...

you know he has to make at least one more appearance before he gives the big FUCK YOU...

any word as to why the hell he is in jail?? What state/county?? Is he gonna be there for a while? I'm gonna send him a t-shirt or socks or commisary money or some shit..

Prison is like high school...The sex you want, you aren't getting...

The sex you're getting, you don't want

Hahaha man now I really want to hear the story. I knew it had to be something like that, just from reading his posts he didn't seem like the type of guy who would completly flake and disapear on you for no good reason--like getting out of the honda scene.

My real guess though is that he missed some payments to the court/PO or something.

My bet is DUI w/ drug charge. Or assault on baby mamma.

:)

This reminds me of a joke...

An investment banker gets sent to federal prison for embezzling large sums of money. He is introduced to a large black man who turns out to be his cellmate. He sits in nervous silence for a few minutes until the cellmate breaks the ice.

He says, "Well, we might as well get a couple things out of the way. First, are you going to want the top or bottom bunk?"

The other man thinks for a bit and decides on the top bunk.

"Okay, great. Second, do you wnt to be the husband or the wife?"

The banker thinks hard about this one and decides that it's in his best interests to be the husband.

Later that night after lights out, the banker hears his cellmate say, "Husband! Get down here and suck your wife's dick!"

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Sep 6 2005, 08:31 PM
Anyone wanna make $300 towing a car from NJ to NY?
[post=550444]Quoted post[/post]​

How many miles is it?

Would be a hell of deal if its under 100 mi and someone has AAA plus

haha he's in jail?! who would have ever thought?

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Sep 6 2005, 10:30 PM
This reminds me of a joke...

An investment banker gets sent to federal prison for embezzling large sums of money. He is introduced to a large black man who turns out to be his cellmate. He sits in nervous silence for a few minutes until the cellmate breaks the ice.

He says, "Well, we might as well get a couple things out of the way. First, are you going to want the top or bottom bunk?"

The other man thinks for a bit and decides on the top bunk.

"Okay, great. Second, do you wnt to be the husband or the wife?"

The banker thinks hard about this one and decides that it's in his best interests to be the husband.

Later that night after lights out, the banker hears his cellmate say, "Husband! Get down here and suck your wife's dick!"
[post=550443]Quoted post[/post]​

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!

B give me your fucking camera... i dont have anything better to do, im going down there to just follow him around and tape his daily life
he NEEDS to have a reality TV show
this kid is my ticket to MILLION$$$$$$$$$$

wow...that sucks...
wait till i see this other guy that lied to me about him being out of the honda game..
He just didnt want to tell me ehhh!

O well... :ranting2:

Back