where is 92civicb18b1?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you need to stop rolling with a bunch of fucktards. the only way you are getting off, is if the real owner steps up and says its his.

glad to hear you are ok.. You won't get 5 years over a gun charge...

I'm a bail bondsman in Texas.. You should move here, free bail!

I don't know how it works in NJ, but the guy who's gun it is needs to sign some kind of form stating that it was his, and you and the other guy will walk away with a little fine or completely free...

We need to get together and have an ass kicking party for that bastard...

And I've been locked up in county before.. We played spades alot, some dominos.. everyone there was too fucking stupid to play chess... we watched TV noone fought during the 8 days I was there.

NJ has very strict gun laws.

I don't even know if this gun is registered to the kid.

Even as a juvenile, I knew a kid who acquired a gun charge, he's ding 5 years in Jamesburg...but he's also walking away with 2.8 million dollars at the end of his term because he got caught with it after a school bus ran him over, they found it on him at the hospital. Weird, but completely true.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 7 2005, 09:37 AM
NJ has very strict gun laws.

I don't even know if this gun is registered to the kid.

Even as a juvenile, I knew a kid who acquired a gun charge, he's ding 5 years in Jamesburg...but he's also walking away with 2.8 million dollars at the end of his term because he got caught with it after a school bus ran him over, they found it on him at the hospital. Weird, but completely true.
[post=550685]Quoted post[/post]​

run down by a damn school bus?! haha

Glad you're OK, get some new friends, seriously. Only a complete retard would bring his gun with him to a party when he is drinking, then bring it with him in the car when he is drunk to get more beer, and then toss it under your seat and not claim it when the shit hits the fan. I think you need to step back and realize you can go one of two ways with this, the path your father took or get a new group of friends who are supportive and don't do shit like bring guns into your car. You seem like a bright kid and could have a future ahead of you if you get your shit straight.

Wow that sucks bro, but a big plus is that your prints shouldn't be anywhere on that thing, but your buddy's will, right?

yep, i never touched it. I didn't see it, and he didn't flash it to anyone all night.

EDIT***

And I am, I'm moving VERY shortly after this thing is resolved. If I do time, I'm still out of this area when I get out, after I speak to my lawyer again and find out what the results may be, I might move sooner. I quit my job this time, so it's time for a new job anyway, I can't accept the paycut for it. It's not worth my time or the drive.

Yeah, Get the fuck out of New Jersey: I've ALWAYS said that .

Do you know if the pistol was loaded with hollowpoints ?
DISCLAIMER: MENTION NOTHING ABOUT HOLLOWPOINTS TO ANYONE ELSE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

NJ tacks on 5 years for each round. If you never saw the gun, then your prints obviously wont' be on it. You'll be ok. Someone in that car that night will have their prints on it.

Then seriously, if you need new friends, you can go to any of the towns that us HSers are from and get new friends. Fuck those people - Their intent should be clear now, they intend to fuck you and each other.

They are giving you $15,000 in shit about a fuckin unloaded pistol ?! WOW NJ is worse than I remember !

Fuck man, I wish you the best of luck. But you gotta get out of there and into a more people-friendly state. First the racial profiling, and then they actually made their gun hate laws WORSE.

You'll be like me soon, removing stars from your american flags. So far I'm up to Ohio, New Jersey, California and I'm working on Oregon.

woah....wat up fooOo!

Glad you're ok..This mofo, <---you know who,'shaunizzle' told me you were out of the Honda game..and that you dont like us no more..Is that true..? :(

zzzzzzzzzzz :(

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 7 2005, 10:53 AM
I'm working on Oregon.
[post=550719]Quoted post[/post]​

What in the hell is wrong with Oregon?

And if your prints aren't on it they shouldn't be able to do a whole lot. Then again, it depends.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 7 2005, 01:15 PM
whats "right" with oregon is a better question :p
[post=550745]Quoted post[/post]​

I was going to do the old "Everything" and hit add reply button, but I thought that would be out of character for me.

damn man, glad to hear youre okay tho. but yeah, if your prints arent on it, then prove it and show em in court... they could still get you on transporting, but youd have to get the other two kids to testify...

man, nj sucks for laws. A kid that used to live a few houses down from me just got arrested. He was riding in a car with a friends, pointing a fully loaded 9mm at people from the car. cops pulled him over and he blew a .21. he is going to jail for one year with probation.

Back