where is 92civicb18b1?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow, Texas is way better on gun laws.

You can carry rifles and shotguns in your car, they just have to be on display where you can see them.

Sawed off shotguns are allowed.

Hallow points.. Completely legal.. no problem...

Copkillers (teflon coated slugs) and mercury filled slugs are the only illegal bullets here, as far as I know...

HAHA, I'd love to see someone with a shotgun in the rear window of a pickup out here. They'd be surrounded and most likely shot if they moved the wrong way. I've seen that in Illinois but NJ is a whole different state, I think it's illegal to even have an unregistered rifle in your house here. In central/eastern urban areas, if a cop enters your house you could be charged for displaying a gun if it's on the wall and not locked up in a gun case. I never was big on guns, even when I lived in PA, and they're VERY lienient on gun laws.

Oregon is simply a liberal breeding ground for more people who want to ban everything.

However, I am ECSTATIC at the both sides new pro-gun attitudes. I even saw Anderson Cooper on TV just chatting with this guy about his piece in the streets of New orleans.

God I love it: "The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." -Winston Churchill. And I believe that more and more people will begin to see the truths about an armed populace.

Wow man, I am glad you're ok. And you BETTER get a damn good lawyer. As far as your "friends" go, fuck em! Move the hell outta there. It's just going to screw you even more the longer you stay.

Damn man, that really sucks. Hope everthing works out for you. I was in a similar situation but was never prosecuted for some strange reason.

Just keep your head up and get the fuck outta NJ.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 7 2005, 11:50 AM
Oregon is simply a liberal breeding ground for more people who want to ban everything.

However, I am ECSTATIC at the both sides new pro-gun attitudes. I even saw Anderson Cooper on TV just chatting with this guy about his piece in the streets of New orleans.

God I love it: "The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is." -Winston Churchill. And I believe that more and more people will begin to see the truths about an armed populace.
[post=550771]Quoted post[/post]​

All of the liberals live in downtown Portland, Eugene, or Ashland. College towns. I know where I live the conservatives GREATLY outnumber the liberals.

Do your best to keep it that way - Or else you'll be in 92's shoes, being brought to jail because cops wet their panties when they saw something so stupid and harmless, that they should be ashamed.

This happens all the time with smoking paraphenilia - They react as if you have a goddam bomb strapped to your chest.

There are WAY too many rednecks in this state that will NEVER surrender their firearms. The legislators realize this, so the issue generally never comes up. Gun laws especially are pretty lenient here.

Drug crimes carry large penalties though, but that's because it's kind of a big problem.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Sep 7 2005, 01:49 PM
HAHA, I'd love to see someone with a shotgun in the rear window of a pickup out here. They'd be surrounded and most likely shot if they moved the wrong way. I've seen that in Illinois but NJ is a whole different state, I think it's illegal to even have an unregistered rifle in your house here. In central/eastern urban areas, if a cop enters your house you could be charged for displaying a gun if it's on the wall and not locked up in a gun case. I never was big on guns, even when I lived in PA, and they're VERY lienient on gun laws.
[post=550770]Quoted post[/post]​

You need your state firearm ID card. I just got mine a few months ago. SOrry to hear about that. I can hook you up with a job down here outside of AC.

Originally posted by trappd-in-859@Sep 7 2005, 03:16 PM
Just keep your head up and get the fuck outta NJ.
[post=550782]Quoted post[/post]​

why do all you people hate NJ. NJ is not the problem. that particular area, maybe, but there are alot of really nice places in NJ too.

Like your area, where all there is to do is sit around and drink?

:ph34r:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 7 2005, 05:30 PM
Like your area, where all there is to do is sit around and drink?

:ph34r:
[post=550871]Quoted post[/post]​

this is at school and this part of NJ sucks. townies are all high school drop-outs, drug dealers, drug users, and bums.

my hometown is Hazlet. its in central NJ. the beach is 20 minutes away, a little further for good surfing. an hour from snowboarding. an hour from NYC. and plenty to do in my area.

scotch plains is a nice area, I've been marked though. So I don't stay around here. There are some nice areas but it really is a shithole. NJ is a drug infested, high populated, high taxed, high living cost state. Even in the real shitty areas of NJ it's "expensive". Nj is also a high crime state, even in good areas there is a high crime rate. High crime rates result in more police, when the crime isn't present and visible, they go out and find anything they can.

In the lower crime areas, they look for it desperately. Thats why in Sussex County, drug related crimes carry such high repercussions, they don't have much of any other crime.

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Sep 7 2005, 11:59 AM-->
@Sep 7 2005, 10:53 AM
I'm working on Oregon.
[post=550719]Quoted post[/post]​

What in the hell is wrong with Oregon?

[post=550726]Quoted post[/post]​

oregon is ok, kinda boring, and yes I have been there, all my relatives live up there, but maybe it has changed its been 10 years since i been up there.

92civicb18b1
glad to see your out of the joint, and i have 2 words for you. and the way your life is you need it badly ->PREPAID LEGAL< every day is an adventure with you :p

NJ has one good thing...

The NJTP...one road where you stop when you enter and stop to pay the tolls after you just drove all the way thru the state with out stopping.... :lol:

I've only been to the rest-stops on the turnpike and to the town where the raceway park is...so I can't say that what I've seen of NJ is enough to evaluate it as a decent state to live...all my experiances have been good there though...so I guess that means something...or not. :huh:

its really not that bad. There are nice places and crappy places like anywhere else.

tylonal,

you can pick up the car. I can't get the van anymore. You're still getting as hell of a deal.

Nj sucks, at least for me.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 7 2005, 05:17 PM
NJ has one good thing...

The NJTP...one road where you stop when you enter and stop to pay the tolls after you just drove all the way thru the state with out stopping.... :lol:

I've only been to the rest-stops on the turnpike and to the town where the raceway park is...so I can't say that what I've seen of NJ is enough to evaluate it as a decent state to live...all my experiances have been good there though...so I guess that means something...or not. :huh:
[post=550898]Quoted post[/post]​

ive been through NJ several times. the roads suck, the traffic sucks, and the rest stops suck. tolls are WAAAY to expensive too.

Back