where is 92civicb18b1?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't care where the fuck I go...

I'm defenitly doing some time though. My estimate is about 6-12 months. :shrug2:

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 7 2005, 11:53 AM
You'll be like me soon, removing stars from your american flags. So far I'm up to Ohio, New Jersey, California and I'm working on Oregon.
[post=550719]Quoted post[/post]​

Utah! Don't forget Utah!

Utah is a fucked up place, don't get me wrong - But you can carry a fuckin .50 cal full auto tank buster, firing out the window wildly, with two hookers strapped to your roof, while flying down a one-way street, with a cloud of cocaine, and a meth lab in the back and not even get questioned. And that's a place that I have to go at least once.

Plus, I have this strange curiosity for a place where women don't even flinch at threesomes. I can corrupt the Mormons, just you wait and see.

threesomes?....reminds me of 45 mins ago..

SLC is cool, I've been there a few times. Defenitly not for me, but as a vacation area it's nice.

I've been to just about every state, whether travelling through or staying.

I haven't been to the most northern midwest states, NM, Missouri, Alabama or Hawaii.

I actually dream of sexing up some hessitic girls, then declaring it with a bullhorn and a projector showing slides of the act on Flatbush ave.

I have very complex, surreal sexual fantasies.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 8 2005, 08:20 PM
Utah is a fucked up place, don't get me wrong - But you can carry a fuckin .50 cal full auto tank buster, firing out the window wildly, with two hookers strapped to your roof, while flying down a one-way street, with a cloud of cocaine, and a meth lab in the back and not even get questioned. And that's a place that I have to go at least once.
[post=551644]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahahaha! :bo:

Thanks for the new sig. :)

Opinions ? I'm full of 'em. You're welcome to keep all you want.

Back