Where is my primary o2 sensor harness?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HatchSpeeD

...Hi...
I have a obd-1 gsr motor swapped into an 2000 civic ex coupe from the prior owner. I've been fixing little things here & there to get all the CEL's cleared in order to pass inspection. I'm at one of the last problems which is hooking up the primary o2 but I cannot find the harness/clip for it. I've only found one extra clip that is four wire but it's a male plug & I believe on the engine harness side the plug for the o2 is female. Does anyone have any advice or can anyone tell me what color wires are on the engine harness side for the o2?

Eventually I might have to just get the pinout from the ecu & trace the harness but thats going to be a PITA! It looks like they used the stock 2000 obd-2b civic ex harness & modified with some integra plugs but I've yet to find the primary o2 clip. It could be cut but I'm hoping I can atleast find the wires to hook it up if it is cut.

Any tips & help would be apreciated.

Anyone want to chime in with helpful info? The only 4wire clip behind the intake manifold hanging there is a male plug. Anyone know what color wires these are because I might have to trace this from the ecu.

Back