where is the best place to buy a body kit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy a urethane kit, because anyone that has experience with kits, will tell you that fiberglass ones blow nuts and break on everything and crap, and chip, etc. Urethane is a little more expensive and a lot more selective on makes.

You could try assylum motor sports, but I haven't heard many great things aboiut them recently.

Originally posted by Moon Ill@Jun 30 2003, 07:48 PM
Ok, so it seems like ebay is the best. And before somebody gets flaming rice happy, would a fibre glass body kit count as reducing weight? If not, oh well. At least I'll get the girls :).

Oh and my sig, I'll be happy to change it, you cant say Its wrong though right?

dude you are so asking for it.....fiberglass weighs more than your stock, urethane is lightweight, flexible and forgiving...go with something simple like a lip set and some real low profile sideskirts, anything else is Uncle Bens

You come onto a performance oriented site, ask questions about thing we generally do not like on HS, and expect us to kiss your ass. Fuck you ricer. GO away.

Moon Ill, you are hereby declared a full fledged fucktard. Adding a bodykit makes your car ugly, slow, and you aren't going to pick up any chicks, you 16 year old douchebag. It's obvious you are either an attention whore, or just fucking clueless. One more ricer comment from you and you win the : gayest member ever award. E_SolSi will persoanlly hand out the prize. Fool.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 30 2003, 10:27 PM
One more ricer comment from you and you win the : gayest member ever award.  E_SolSi will persoanlly hand out the prize.  Fool.

what does that award look like?

Can i have a hand in photochopping it? i promise it will be homophobically degrading and offensively funny :ph34r:

Only Eric and I can hand out the prize, because we are l33t. You will just have to wait for him to get on, I don't feel like putting it up, and it dosen't need any photoshopping, it's perfect as is.

eh fuck it....... hes earned the award

here it is

gayestmemberever.jpg

getout.jpg

this thread is great.

as far as body kits, let the boy get one, if you talk him into going the perfomance route well be stuck with some idiot, and all his idiot friends he converts in the future.

plus, you wouldnt wanna put the employees at wings west and such out of a job.

I guess I'm a riceboy cause my car has a bodykit. Mugen Ricer with a Top Fuel Rice wing (that apparently I'm told isn't functional) I'm a ricer who'll spank 99.9% of you. It's funny that people gotta jump all over others backs. Did ya ever think that maybe the guy wants to buy something nice? Or did ya think that maybe he didn't ask your opinion about bodykits other than where to go?

Anyways, to "politely" answer your question try...

Erebuni
Aero Trends
Import Fan
Wings West
VIS Racing

EDIT: His Sig does deserve the flamer award though. Didn't see that.

brain made this so ricers will ask there rice questions here. i under stand if they posted in anything goes you can rip on them all you want. the person asked a question not your oppion. I know that there is a few of us that liked body kits and or has thought one looked good.
back to the question, I dont know who said it but google is your best bet.

Originally posted by machine+Jun 30 2003, 08:27 PM-->
@Jun 30 2003, 07:48 PM
Ok, so it seems like ebay is the best. And before somebody gets flaming rice happy, would a fibre glass body kit count as reducing weight? If not, oh well. At least I'll get the girls :).

Oh and my sig, I'll be happy to change it, you cant say Its wrong though right?

dude you are so asking for it.....fiberglass weighs more than your stock, urethane is lightweight, flexible and forgiving...go with something simple like a lip set and some real low profile sideskirts, anything else is Uncle Bens

Uh oh, looks like I've got my dick to far up some peoples ass. Ok. I want a bodykit cause I think the factory set up is well... to bland. Sorry for thinking Fiberglass weighed less than Urathane... whoops :rolleyes: . Any way, I just have a few people to thank for my award:
ahem,
HondaSwap: Which without thier non-support, bad teaching ethics, and ass jumper admin/moderators I wouldn't have
been able to get this, thank you guys.
Um....
The Fast and the Furious: Without that movie I would have never realized that a car is just like an ugly woman. With a li-
ttle plastic surgery, and some makeup it can acutually look preatty.
Thank you guys.

Oh, sorry it took me so long to respond. I was doing something at SHO.... I think I'm forgeting something. . . Oh ok I remember. Naw I'm not an attentions whore, I just think If I acutually want to go fast I'll get a Mustang or Camaro(GT or Z28, all others a crap). But, If I want a car that I can personalize myself with looks then why not get a Honda? Sorry if some of you want to dump all your money into JUST performance. But this car is a daily driver for me, and I do need some engine life.

^^^ if none of that make no sense(which with me it probly doesn't) I'll put it simple
You can drive around in your three diffent color primer, stipped interior except for a plastic school chair, engine with a life of a pro weastler(who sucks), car if you want. But I want to look good and go fast. CURSE/FLAME/DAMN me if you want, but thats my opinion. Oh and my original question was where can I find a good body kit, not "Ok everybody tell me what you think of bodykits".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back