where is the best place to buy a body kit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just in : body kits do not make you original. My car is far "preattier" than any ricer mods you can do to yours. So, go put on the body kit, look badass and orignal, then fuck it up when you are adjusting your Adidas visor in the mirror with one hand driving (because you don't need two hands for an auto) and slam into a speed bump. Fool.

Sorry, I don't drive auto, although I do drive one-handed most of the time. Oh I also want to show you something

89.honda.crx.500.jpg

^^^ Your CRX

crx-red.jpg

^^^ An "Unoriginal" ricer nice looking body kitted CRX

AGAIN

Crx%20Fountain%202.jpg

^^^Your CRX

webcrx.jpg

^^^One better

What else can I say, "To each his own"

Ahh, who cares what you have? The same concept applies. But if you all "MY CAR IS NOT THAT CAR BEYOTCH" then here

fbc7716d.jpg

^^^ Your "original" pride and joy

Del-Sol-Blue-with-White-Lig.jpg

^^^Somebody elses "Unoriginal" pride and joy

:) I chose one with a big wing just to piss you off.

I'm the new leader of posting bull shit ;)

You know whats funny? The green delSol in Afi's reply looks JUST like one in mine... except for a few scratches,the rims, and the paint. DAMN thats some originality, I'm tellin' ya boi. :lol:

Yeah, and a 92 Fiesta looks like a 03 Maxima, except for the motor, body, chassis, suspension, manucturer, wheels, lights, tires, weight, etc...how about comparing two of the same things, tard. Now shut the fuck up, and go get that ultra unique body kit that all the chicks will flock to.

The blue del sol is fucking retarded--it wouldnt be too bad of a show car is she got rid of the faggish white stripes, and stickers of her unsponsored car. She has a show car, and trailors it around. You have a daily driven car and want a body kit. Go ahead, buy it, get it primered, painted, whatever. I hope that shit plits so bad and you keep shelling out money for some shop to overcharge you.

I never said my car was original, your the one that drives a honda and wants to be unique--you and every other fucktard that thinks VTEC is greater than a t3/t4, and that a 56" aluminum wing is lightweight and aerodynamical. I'm tired of agruing, you're free to reply, but you're wrong.

I already knew I was free to reply, but thanks for telling me ;)

Ummm if

s3ed7bfed57e4e.jpg

^^^THIS

&

fbc7716d.jpg

^^^THIS

are two different cars, then yup, I'm dumbass.

Nick's del sol has a wing also (that black one dont). His car is unique.. how many real samba green sols are there? not many.

Body kits do not make your car different. Sorry man, i've been in the show scene since i was 10 (read mags from then) and i'll you this. There is NOTHING you can do to a del sol, that someone else hasn't already did. Honda's are so fucking popular, they have their own catagory at shows, with 20 or so sub catagories. Its a waste to make one stand out, b/c its already been tried. Whether you've seen it or not, its been done. Some shops change a car 3-4 times through-out a year, to keep up with times.

You want a bodykit, goto google and search. I like some of them and i like a good wing on a sol, i just dont see throwing 5K for a ratted sol, 1200+ for a good kit, rims, etc. and still have a slow ass car.

It is your car and do what you want. This site is performance oriented. Keep being an ass with your posts and you'll see a 1 way ticket back to the where ever you came from. If you can stay and maybe shut these other fucks up (who some have openly admitting they like SOME body kits (and not just mugen/oem ones).. I know for a fact Brian likes a kit that he seen on a blue sol he showed me 3 or so months ago.

Just ignore them, this board has great ppl on it, in a personal standpoint, but 70% of the posts or opinions, are "internet hype" or will change in the matter of weeks to whatever else is deemed cool.

This topic is as ghey as the flmaer that started it.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 3 2003, 09:55 PM
Nick's del sol has a wing also (that black one dont). His car is unique.. how many real samba green sols are there? not many.

Body kits do not make your car different. Sorry man, i've been in the show scene since i was 10 (read mags from then) and i'll you this. There is NOTHING you can do to a del sol, that someone else hasn't already did. Honda's are so fucking popular, they have their own catagory at shows, with 20 or so sub catagories. Its a waste to make one stand out, b/c its already been tried. Whether you've seen it or not, its been done. Some shops change a car 3-4 times through-out a year, to keep up with times.

You want a bodykit, goto google and search. I like some of them and i like a good wing on a sol, i just dont see throwing 5K for a ratted sol, 1200+ for a good kit, rims, etc. and still have a slow ass car.

It is your car and do what you want. This site is performance oriented. Keep being an ass with your posts and you'll see a 1 way ticket back to the where ever you came from. If you can stay and maybe shut these other fucks up (who some have openly admitting they like SOME body kits (and not just mugen/oem ones).. I know for a fact Brian likes a kit that he seen on a blue sol he showed me 3 or so months ago.

Just ignore them, this board has great ppl on it, in a personal standpoint, but 70% of the posts or opinions, are "internet hype" or will change in the matter of weeks to whatever else is deemed cool.

Well the fact of the matter is, you can put all the money you would put in the outside of you car, into the engine and guess what? You'd still have a slow ass car in comparison to another one. Face it, you can buy a 90 5.0 GT Mustang for the same price you can buy a sol. Put the same exact amount of money in the engine and guess what, you'd loose. I'm not going to go blow all my money on something thats not going to smoke something the guy next to me. I want a kit because I want my car to look good. Yea Yea, I'm at the wrong site for this stuff. But I'm a the right part of the site right? I mean, I didn't post this "ricer" stuff in the Tech part, so what are all you tech guys doing here flaming me for this? I could just as easily go into the tech part and say.

"Hey you stupid rice racers!! You buy a GS-R Integra and I'll go buy a Z28 camaro of the same year... we'll pay about the same, hell I might even pay less. Well take both our cars to the track and race. Ok to make it eve better, go buy an S2000 and but it up against a bone stock GT Mustank. Then come back and tell me how many car lenghths he beat you buy. HAHAHAHA, stupid japanese punks"

but I won't. I love Japanese cars. I love the life style and the culture people create around them. But when "fucktard asshat bunghole jumping" flamers like some of the members of honda swap start jumping on other peoples backs about the things they like. Yall just take the magic out of it. You make it seem like its just a fad.

Codee is dead into show stopper cars, come up with a unique designe for a body, with unusul body work that is smooth and clean, and I bet you if you put the hours into the body work and stuff, and not just slap on a kit, the guy will give you tons of respect.

But until you go original, and just want to buy some stuff that someone else already has probably tossed out because it was so overplayed then yeah, you won't get any respect from this board what so ever.

Moon Ill---

why bother......you are arguing with 20 something thousand people who all disagree with you. its pointless. and talking shit about the mods/admins the first day you register your account?? how about you shutup and stop wasting everyones time??

See I see it from both sides. I dunno...

I mean I have a full built motor with turbo kit all the suspension and handling tweaks, cage, race seats, etc....

And I have a clean JDM bodykit and a wing and a few stickers on my car. I personally really don't appreciate the stereotype. You all try to be so clean and JDM and all that with your Jap knock off wheels and Type R lips, JDM headlights, and spoon or type r wings. It's ok to put an Advan or Spoon sticker on your car but not one from what you could actually afford. Did ya ever actually look at most of the nasty Jap cars? Most have racey (not ricey) looking bodykits carbon fiber canards, aluminum and carbon fiber GT wings and just plain look nasty. Wanna hear the funniest part... the poor bastards in japan think what our ricers are doing is cool and we're beginning to influence them. It's a shame.

I hate ricers. I don't consider myself a ricer. If I took away the mods I have and just did the kit and made the car "look" fast then I think I might be one. I thought rice was altezza's front mount air intakes, yellow Powered by CHinga dinga ding ding ding stickers, a NAS bazooka tube and neons and yes bodykits with more scoops then Baskin Robbins. I really don't know why you guys jumped all over this guys case with the exception of his sig which may or may not be warranted on his part.

One thing that I can agree with this guy on is that although "ricers" may give the import scene a very bad name (Trust me it pisses me off so bad), but aren't we supposed to be adults and be above all that. I think alot of you are taking out your "I hate ricers" frustration out on this guy. I mean what if he posted and said, Hey where is a good place for me to buy a spoon duckbill, and a C West kit from be might not have gotten flamed. (maybe that's his intention. On the contrary I don't think he posted and said.... Hey where can I buy that Samurai Kabuki Shogun Ninja Bombz PHAT 13 piece Bakers Dozen Bodykit. Shit if he did I might have helped ya kick him in da nutz. (in my Cartman voice) But I seem to remember him asking a very basic question. Oh yea my point with this paragraph was ricers give us all a bad name, but you guys certainly are giving alot of us a bad name with all this hatin. I'm actually a bit embarrased to be a member of this site right now. I don't wanna be embarrased and I think I can contribute alot to the site. I just think this whole hating on people thing has gone to far and is way to accepted.

Oh and Do me a favor... Don't hate on me cause I'm trying to be Devils Advocate and dare I say an adult. Maybe it's just that. Maybe me being an old 29 year old fart remember what it was like to be a 20 year old Ricer who wanted some yellow stripes on my car cause I didnt know better. Good thing someone "nicely" steered me in the right direction and my first body kit or aftermarket wing was well thought out and only a year ago.

vtec2000sig3.gif

:lol: Just think about it, I am 16, and yeah well into the scene already with good knowledge, and I hate rice even though my car is 100% japanese homegrown.

You can hate on me all you want, but you can't deny what I say is true. I just choost to spend the majority of my money on looks instead of TRYING to be fast. I have an 82' Bronco with a Lincoln 460 in it. If anything I'll take that 460 and drop it into an early model mustang if I feel like going fast.

Ann Slammed89Integ, we a preatty much the same age. So I figure you in high school if you not a drop out. Please don't hug on my balls because you just got you licence and now you think that people will care what you have to say about shit. Go challange a v8 in a strait away then come tell me about performance ok. I live in a city dominated my Mucle cars and the laggy 4-banger chasing their exahust smoke. Yes you can prouldy say you can smoke any 4-cylnder in the parking lot. Who cares?

But you know what? Whatever, some one stick a lock on this. Its done, I got my answer in a couple of replies.

hey Moon can I make a suggestion. How about you be the better man and kill the attitude. See you come on with that implied attitude which I see and although maybe you are trying to stick up for yourself or have felt threatened, remember you're the Noob and you're a 16 year old young un. Most of these guys are the regulars and they make the site what it is. Sure they shouldnt be cocks to you but maybe you yielding to them and takin the chip off your shoulder would get you a bit furthur. I apologize for people hatin on ya but it's a 2 way street. <_< Mull that one over and think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back