where is the best place to buy a body kit?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I tell you about comparing two totally different things, you goddamn retard? It's obvious the you are:

A.) A complete fucktard
B.) An attention whore
C.) Both of the above

beat-dead-horse.jpg

Originally posted by Moon Ill@Jul 4 2003, 03:39 AM
I have an 82' Bronco with a Lincoln 460 in it. If anything I'll take that 460 and drop it into an early model mustang if I feel like going fast.

I live in a city dominated my Mucle cars and the laggy 4-banger chasing their exahust smoke. Yes you can prouldy say you can smoke any 4-cylnder in the parking lot.

:lol: this is the funniest shti i've read all day

i am happy to see the fast repy box :D

b lock this thread and let this bitch die.

1. He's a high-schooler who thinks his shit doesn't stink.
2. He thinks he's original by modding a Honda.
3. He thinks it's cool to argue on the internet.

Aren't these all reasons we should just shut the fuck up and let him talk about his body mods? It isn't worth our time calling him an asshat, we already KNOW this for a fact.

Originally posted by Moon Ill@Jul 3 2003, 11:39 PM

Ann Slammed89Integ, we a preatty much the same age. So I figure you in high school if you not a drop out. Please don't hug on my balls because you just got you licence and now you think that people will care what you have to say about shit. Go challange a v8 in a strait away then come tell me about performance ok. I live in a city dominated my Mucle cars and the laggy 4-banger chasing their exahust smoke. Yes you can prouldy say you can smoke any 4-cylnder in the parking lot. Who cares?

But you know what? Whatever, some one stick a lock on this. Its done, I got my answer in a couple of replies.

WTF? I don't race, I barely even drive my effing honda. Seriously, you don't know shit about me, or anything. V8's equal fast but not versatile, civics are light and have possibilities to be quick and very maneuvarable that's why I am into them. Not because its the new fad, because seriously I have been buying scc and Import Tuner for like 4 years.

So seriously, you want style go get actual body modies and not a damn kit.

[Insert Arguing ove the Internet is like the Special Olympics.jpg]

Ive recently brought a Honda Crx 89 model. i live in UK, southeast, kent area. I was wondering if you could name some places i can buy body kits and accerories localy. im new to cars really and would like to get into it.
Thanks for any help

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jul 4 2003, 12:29 PM-->
@Jul 3 2003, 11:39 PM

Ann Slammed89Integ, we a preatty much the same age. So I figure you in high school if you not a drop out. Please don't hug on my balls because you just got you licence and now you think that people will care what you have to say about shit. Go challange a v8 in a strait away then come tell me about performance ok. I live in a city dominated my Mucle cars and the laggy 4-banger chasing their exahust smoke. Yes you can prouldy say you can smoke any 4-cylnder in the parking lot. Who cares?

But you know what? Whatever, some one stick a lock on this. Its done, I got my answer in a couple of replies.

WTF? I don't race, I barely even drive my effing honda. Seriously, you don't know shit about me, or anything. V8's equal fast but not versatile, civics are light and have possibilities to be quick and very maneuvarable that's why I am into them. Not because its the new fad, because seriously I have been buying scc and Import Tuner for like 4 years.

So seriously, you want style go get actual body modies and not a damn kit.

[Insert Arguing ove the Internet is like the Special Olympics.jpg]

v8's can be just as versitle and handle as well, or better. Maybe you just think lightweight is the answer to all? For a honda, you have to be light, or be slow.

Originally posted by MeInACar@Jul 4 2003, 07:02 PM
Ive recently brought a Honda Crx 89 model. i live in UK, southeast, kent area. I was wondering if you could name some places i can buy body kits and accerories localy. im new to cars really and would like to get into it.
Thanks for any help

Here's a list of shop, sellers, distributors, etc... in the UK. Some may be around still, some may not, check em out....

United Kingdom
1.) www.jappexlimited.co.uk
2.) www.adderuk.co.uk
3.) www.mongoose-exhausts.co.uk (exhaust systems)
4.) www.tdi-plc.com (Mugen and other stuff)
5.) www.leda.com
6.) www.pirelli.co.uk (tires)
7.) www.apracing.com (brakes, clutches)
8.) www.silverline-raceline.co.uk/products/index.htm (rims)
9.) www.bigalloys.co.uk/products.shtml (rims)
10.)www.bkracing.co.uk
11.)www.demon-tweeks.co.uk
12.)www.dpmotorsport.com/home.htm
13.)www.hondaspares.co.uk
14.)www.japparts.com
15.)www.larkspeed.com
17.)www.motech.uk.com
18.)www.msport.co.uk/index.html
19.)www.motorsportinternational.ltd.uk
20.)www.nwis.demon.co.uk
21.)www.starperformance.co.uk
22.)www.tyresave.co.uk/homepage.html
23.)www.v-spec-developments.com/home.htm
24.)www.ccmotorsport.co.uk
25.)www.needforspeed.co.uk
26.)www.swautodesign.com
27.)www.autostyling.co.uk
28.)www.avouk.com
29.)www.manhonda.com
30.)www.fuzzyjuice.co.uk (hydraulic and pneumatic lowering)
31.)www.godfathercustoms.com (hydraulic and pneumatic suspensions)
32.)www.cel-direct.com (car audio)

I was just stating what brings me to making me a honda enthusiast.

Trust me, I don't bad mouth V8's or anything like that, that's raw torque and I love it, I just am drawn by the slowness of stock honda's and how they are so much fun to drive.

what i dont get is...how come those of you who hate body kits and rice mods even bother coming into this forum??????????????????????????

the funny part is going to be at one of the meets when I beat someone down with a fiberglass side skirt :p

Originally posted by jeff@Jul 7 2003, 07:57 PM
Its funny to put down the ricers that are bringing our site down.

i think the flaming brings the site down more then the post. If its answered and no bullshit. it wont get any attention, but if you flame someone for it.. you just get more ppl looking and reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back