Where is the fun???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RIT Civic

Ok guys I finally got out of the sh*t hole I was at in the BX...it was time for a change so I drove down to FL. I have been here for 4 days and yeah the weather is nice but where is the fun??? Where are the car fans weekend nights and the girls...I don't know anyone here..I practically came blind folded. I have family in Tampa but I don't feel like go out ther...that's like living back home..so anyone here can direct me to the right place???...wassup Orlando area peeps...

Originally posted by RIT Civic@Nov 18 2003, 07:11 PM
Ok guys I finally got out of the sh*t hole I was at in the BX...it was time for a change so I drove down to FL. I have been here for 4 days and yeah the weather is nice but where is the fun??? Where are the car fans weekend nights and the girls...I don't know anyone here..I practically came blind folded. I have family in Tampa but I don't feel like go out ther...that's like living back home..so anyone here can direct me to the right place???...wassup Orlando area peeps...

its nothing like 2F2F i can tell you that much

hey, i can relate, i moved out to dallas only to discover...nothing...malls, massive stretches of suburbia, a few cool concerts, but other than that...nothing...

well i am def. not expecting it to be like 2f2f but I mean like the girls and some of the good spots you know...of course don't mention it on the forum but email me some good info at ritcivic@cfl.rr.com

Thanks again guys

Dec 8 AntiFlag, Tabula Rasa, Against Me, Rise Against, None More Black is going to be at House of Blues

there is some fun
i am going to try in make it to the show if i dont have a final the next morning

Back