Where my peeps from MD/DC/VA??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mtnbkrpnk

Trying to find all of you in the Chesapeake Bay Area and where all the hangouts are. holla!

It's a small board dude. I love the Baltimore area, especially the bars in Fellspoint. Oh yeah and the crabcakes at Moe's are the best imo. There is a great pastry and gelato shop in their Little Italy that's open until 11 or 12. The promenade along the Inner Harbor is cool to hang out at on a warm summer night.

I am from baltimore. I would never live anywhere else. I love it. I live on northern parkway and york road. I go to the green turtle alot. Mainly people hang out on northern parkway and on pulaski highway at the pep boys. I used to go up there but i dont anymore. Got tired of the ever growing population or evos and sti's. There are like 6 evos and 4 stis.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Apr 26 2004, 07:26 PM
Oh yeah and the crabcakes at Moe's are the best imo. There is a great pastry and gelato shop in their Little Italy that's open until 11 or 12.

been there. done that. :lol:

Cool, I'm out around Randallstown alot, although I live near Andrews AFB. I'll have to come cruisin through your neck of the woods sometime.

Back