where the hell is everyone today?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
nothing going on... wtf. and wtf is with all the UFC ads? we had 1 thread about that... lol

I'm here. Well here is at school. I saw all the UFC ads too in the Member's Lounge. I had a test today in Microeconomics, so now I have 3 hours in between classes. It would be almost enough time for me to catch the bus home and then turn around and go back to school, lol.

It would be almost enough time for me to catch the bus home and then turn around and go back to school, lol.
your license situation still blows me away
why don't you just drive like everyone else without a license in this country?

and i was wondering where the fuck everyone was too...
i actually had to do some work today...

Well, one reason is that I still live with my parents and that would NOT go over well. Second, I'd rather not risk it. Sure it fucking SUCKS right now, but I'd rather not be paying insurance and stuff right now while I'm about to leave the country. And, knowing my luck for unwarranted pull-overs, and an ass raping in court, I know that I would get fucked over again.

Had a whole bunch of classes today, and a few BS seminars for 2nd semester students. Bored as hell now.

I've been in and out all day

I just tried to rig a staright piece of pipe from my header to my exhaust...my high flow cat *still* hasn't come in.

PS: B18B w/a 4-1 open header is about as loud as that Caddy..makes a rough DD too :cry:

I'm rebuilding a b15b7 with a b15b2 head and planing the swap for sat morning...hopefully..sat night Walter will finally have a running car by sat night....I hope....if all the parts come in :cry:

wait a sec... b15?

This isn't some crazy old Honda motor only found in some certain year of some certain model is it? :wink:

I had to do 19 wire runs today, then I had a case of trouble with a fax line not working. Turned out to be an 'outside problem' aka Verizon's line got fucked up.

Finally got my job offer from comcast today...woot! My new cell phone arrived today, and i just found out that comcast will pay for my full tuition for university of maryland next fall and on going till i finish, even if it would be masters, or phd. Hopefully i stay with them for a long time to come, I mean they basically have a monopoly in home entertainment. They have the fastest cable internet, the best digital cable and now a phone service, and i get it all for ... free :)

p.s. - also i saved a bunch of money on my car insurance switching to geico.

Quoted post[/post]]
Finally got my job offer from comcast today...woot! My new cell phone arrived today, and i just found out that comcast will pay for my full tuition for university of maryland next fall and on going till i finish, even if it would be masters, or phd. Hopefully i stay with them for a long time to come, I mean they basically have a monopoly in home entertainment. They have the fastest cable internet, the best digital cable and now a phone service, and i get it all for ... free :)

p.s. - also i saved a bunch of money on my car insurance switching to geico.

For Free? You sure? Comcest employee's get tv/internet 50% off here.

oh and once Verizon finishes up all the FIOS, Comcasts monopoly and overpriced bullshit packages will crumble.

i was busy going to my contract law class and physics class, then going to the gym and then follwed by ordrering my turbo mani from hotrex

followed by 3 straight hours of that 70's show, 1hr on upn, 1hr on fx, then 1hr on fox :cool:

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm rebuilding a b15b7 with a b15b2 head and planing the swap for sat morning...hopefully..sat night Walter will finally have a running car by sat night....I hope....if all the parts come in :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
wait a sec... b15?

This isn't some crazy old Honda motor only found in some certain year of some certain model is it? :wink:

its for a 4g.... d series. EG block with an EF head :laugh:

I was out in the woods doing a boundary survey for 11 hours if anyone cares. :shrug2:

I had to wake up early this morning and bust my ass on a paper, had class at 9:30, class at 1, at 3:30, came home, went to the gym, picked up beer, got high and started making fajitas :wink: No class til monday at 10 :beers:

i'm still at work....since 1030a ...but ive been drinking beer and watching the game....data base crashed and the tech is trying to fix it.....its corrupted or something

Quoted post[/post]]
I had to wake up early this morning and bust my ass on a paper, had class at 9:30, class at 1, and my at 3:30, came home, went to the gym, picked up beer, got high and started making fajitas :wink: No class til monday at 10 :beers:

Must be nice.

Quoted post[/post]]
For Free? You sure? Comcest employee's get tv/internet 50% off here.
oh and once Verizon finishes up all the FIOS, Comcasts monopoly and overpriced bullshit packages will crumble.
Yes free... i have to go get both my boxes tomorrow, and my cable internet modem :) I pay 50% off the phone service and free expanded digital cable, and 8 meg internet. Plus i get 50% off pay per views. I would get 1 HD box and 1 digital cable box for free if i wanted but i choose both digital becaue i have no hdtv's in my apartment. And we are in 2 different states... policies can differ.

Back