where the hell is everyone today?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I had to wake up early this morning and bust my ass on a paper, had class at 9:30, class at 1, and my at 3:30, came home, went to the gym, picked up beer, got high and started making fajitas :wink: No class til monday at 10 :beers:

Must be nice.
It's not too bad, but the introductory class to my major has like a 40% failure rate and its a 3 credit class with about 6 credits worth of work. Not to mention countless hours spent on other classes. But after I graduate im pretty much guaranteed a great paying job with a major manufacturer with great benefits.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
For Free? You sure? Comcest employee's get tv/internet 50% off here.
oh and once Verizon finishes up all the FIOS, Comcasts monopoly and overpriced bullshit packages will crumble.
Yes free... i have to go get both my boxes tomorrow, and my cable internet modem :) I pay 50% off the phone service and free expanded digital cable, and 8 meg internet. Plus i get 50% off pay per views. I would get 1 HD box and 1 digital cable box for free if i wanted but i choose both digital becaue i have no hdtv's in my apartment. And we are in 2 different states... policies can differ.

well that's bullshit. lol I applied at Comcast last summer, but never got any response. Kinda just fell into my current job and stuck there. I'm glad to be back at it though.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I had to wake up early this morning and bust my ass on a paper, had class at 9:30, class at 1, and my at 3:30, came home, went to the gym, picked up beer, got high and started making fajitas :wink: No class til monday at 10 :beers:

Must be nice.
It's not too bad, but the introductory class to my major has like a 40% failure rate and its a 3 credit class with about 6 credits worth of work. Not to mention countless hours spent on other classes. But after I graduate im pretty much guaranteed a great paying job with a major manufacturer with great benefits.

40% failure rate? dayum.

Out of curiousity, what other classes are you taking?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I'm rebuilding a b15b7 with a b15b2 head and planing the swap for sat morning...hopefully..sat night Walter will finally have a running car by sat night....I hope....if all the parts come in :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
wait a sec... b15?

This isn't some crazy old Honda motor only found in some certain year of some certain model is it? :wink:

its for a 4g.... d series. EG block with an EF head :laugh:
oops....typing while in a fume filled garage, while drinking a few beers, and after a long day...owned me.

Quoted post[/post]]
It would be almost enough time for me to catch the bus home and then turn around and go back to school, lol.
your license situation still blows me away
why don't you just drive like everyone else without a license in this country?

and i was wondering where the fuck everyone was too...
i actually had to do some work today...
I dont blame him for not driving without a license. Colorado is very strict on driving without a license, if he was to get caught then more than likely the dmv will yank his license for 3 - 5 years, and the courts are hella strict on driving with no license (jail time & heavy fines), hes better off taking the bus, we have a very good RTD bus system in Denver, wish we had a good system up in Ft. Collins

Swanny

Did anyone from your MATC class actually go on to do body work after their degree? I know you, Bobby, and my Brother didn't. BTW Casey was supposed to get hitched tomorrow.

Quoted post[/post]]
I dont blame him for not driving without a license. Colorado is very strict on driving without a license, if he was to get caught then more than likely the dmv will yank his license for 3 - 5 years, and the courts are hella strict on driving with no license (jail time & heavy fines), hes better off taking the bus, we have a very good RTD bus system in Denver, wish we had a good system up in Ft. Collins

EXACTLY. Although "very good RTD system" is very sub-par from what I got used to in Sweden. Of course it's Europe and everyone walks and takes public transportation though. But eventhough Denver got like the #1 RTD system or some shit, still doesn't make them all that efficient. I hate it.

Quoted post[/post]]
Swanny

Did anyone from your MATC class actually go on to do body work after their degree? I know you, Bobby, and my Brother didn't. BTW Casey was supposed to get hitched tomorrow.
Yeah there are a few guys still doing it... I think Al, possibly Tom, as for the others I don't really keep in touch with them. Lots of them ended up going the mechanical route. Too bad the wedding didn't go though, I was looking forward to it. Everything happens for a reason though.

Back