Where the hell is everyone today?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swanny

I went to an hour and a half class, get back and there was like 2 new posts? It's been dead all day, what have you guys been doing? :blink:

ive been thinking the same thing. im sick as fuck. usually i come home from work and there are 90 posts for me to read...today it doesnt feel like im getting that.

all the boards are dead, i usually go to. oh well. i guess i have to do my job... damn it.

yeah, i know, ive been fending you and B off with a stick all day. You nextel freak you.

nokia bitch. just try. mwahaha. and ive got so much seniority now...i could fire my own boss, biatch.

okay probably not, but the president of the company doesnt say anything when she sees me text messaging.

busy at work, interview prepping for possible new job, pool on monday nights, re-painting my condo... its 11 and i'm passing out in a few... earliest i've gone to bed in months

penny for the person that can guess my name on CS:S (Give you a hint, youve all seen it 3,000 times....GUESS WHOS A MEMBER OF THE 3k CLUB!!?)

Went to work last night...worked all night long, got home, had to run the wife to go get a root canal done on her tooth, then took her to the mall...bought her a ring for Valentines/10 year anniversary....she bought me some clothes, I bought some shoes, we had lunch...then went home...got back around 2:00pm...started cleaning up the mess in the garage, Leroy, Chris, Tristen, Leroy's GF, and Walter all came over...and we were going like mad people in an insane assylum....cleaning, tearing apart exhausts, shoveling snow, vaccuming out the locker/shelves....and making more of a mess than what we started with....the joys of a warm garage, good buds, beer, and cleaning up...was a blast...and it kept me from posting here....and I got to bed around 8:00......just to wake up again at 10:30 to get back to work tonight...and here I am...at work, on break, but I got interior stuff to install/fab into a helicopter...but an easy night.

Who needs sleep anyways.... :laugh:

I just wonder if I'll be working next week.....company contract negotiations and a possible strike... :cry:

I was datalogging :ph34r:
Seriously, I was. Then to work, got home around 11. I've posted a few things today. Pretty average for me though I suppose. I'm not a post whore like y'all!

Back