Where to build own turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilikepie

Ok. I am getting ready to get turbo for my 94 integ ls. Everywhere i look its either buy this turbo kit or go to a bunch of different sites and buy everything seperate. And always in the kits theres something in there i dont want or want bigger. Like you use to beable to do it on ks motorsports' website but you cant anymore.. if anyone knows where you can build your own, please let me know. Thanks

HEY MAN I ALSO HAVE 94 RS I'M GETTING TO TURBO IT ALSO. WHERE YOU LOCTAED AT??? I'M PAYING LIKE $3000 TO 3500 FOR MY KIT AND INSTALLED.

I live in CUBA!!! lol .. cuba, missouri.. its about 70 miles west of STL. Just got my cylinderhead ported and polished and i have I/H/E getting ready to order ACT clutch and flywheel... then just gonna save up for meh turbo. but i liked ks' old site where you could build your own.. im too lazy to order 20 different things from 20 different sites :p but i will probably end up doing that anyways.. but a site like i talked about earlier would be appreciated.. thanks again

Back