where to buy 89 civic springs?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tuong

someone out here gotta know a place where i can find oe replacment 89 civic springs. i dont want coil overs or any springs that will lower my car. It's such a hassle to find, but if anyone knows, please help me

tuongmai@yahoo.com

ill consider used springs if u have low mileage on them

EIGHTY NINE !

Wrong forum. There is a WTB forum here too. I have a set of Eibach / Ground controls that will work. They are new in the box. $400 if you want them. But it doesn't look like you're in the US. Are you ?

sorry i wrote in the wrong forum. to be honest this is my 4th civic forum and they are all very confusing to me and where to post etc. i will post in the wtb forum.... my prelude forum only has a fraction of the sections u guys have. i will re direct this question to the appropriate section on this forum

I have a set of MINT tokico blue with H&R sport springs for a 91 crx si. and a disk brake conversion from a 91integra..... the disk brakes might need a drive side front caliper cleaning/rebuild. pads and rotors included as well as SSbrake lines in the rear

400+shipping

i think i might still have the stock springs from my 88 four door. I'll have to check tomorrow when its light out. If i still have them i'll sell them for a reasonable price b/c i dont need them anymore.

88-91 crx springs are by far the easiest to find. go to any tuner shop, ebay, craigslist, or aftermarket sellers online.

Back