where to buy engine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stellhornata

i have been looking at the sohc vtec motors and i have been looking at the d15b and d16z6. everything is leading me to the d16z6 but i cant find a site on the net that sells them it seems like the only vtec sohc motor i can find for sale over the net is the d15b. hook me up with a trustworthy site please!!

Dueces!!

from what ive heard its easier to find d16z6 preformance parts and it is cheaper being a 16 year old kid that works at mcdys and a chinese resturant that sounds pretty nice.

99% of the parts are the same they interchange

while i have you, what cars will the d15b swap easiest to that i can get a hold of for 500-1500?(sry if this dosentbelongin this forum)

the d15 will drop right into any civic or crx, 88 and up to 2000 modle. you can even use the stock tranny that came with the car.

why not just get a d15b, the place i use has pretty any motor. they are based in canada....but pending on where you are they will either ship or deliver. i know my d15b only cost me 500 and it only had 30k on it

Back