Where To Buy Engines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 1991 accord with the stock sohc f22 in it spraying a 50 shot of nitrous, yes it has 210 , 000 miles on it and still holds very strong, and i was intrested in doing an h series swap for it. My first question is how much would an h22 or if i decide to go for boost h23 would be and where would be the hands down best place to get it that wouldnt take 5 years to ship, and for the money if it would really show alot of change in performance. I have about 1500 to spare so far but im willing to spend at least 2300 to 2500 on the swap if thats what it takes and also would it be sane to run nitrous on a stock lude engine. any help greatly appreciated.

Yo Kidz, Yo Yo I have a Stock JDM 1st Gen Longblock with madzzzzzzzzz Vtechhhhhhhhhhhh Powaaaaaa. Sell it to you for 5,000,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOoooo that is made Bargain........kid.............holla

dial. 1999-nevermind.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 3 2003, 01:22 AM
I was just fucking around. check out sites online. There are plenty of them. I personally haven't bought offline, i tend to buy from local importers.......but one good place is www.jdmhondaparts.com & www.hmotorsonline.com

Milan

hmotorsonline is good from what i hear but dont plan on having any questions answered through email, jdmhondaparts emailed back but were rude

i dealt with steve over the phone (hmotorsonline) he was very helpful

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 3 2003, 02:03 AM
i dealt with steve over the phone (hmotorsonline) he was very helpful

thats the way i hear you have to talk to him

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Jun 3 2003, 02:29 AM-->
@Jun 3 2003, 01:22 AM
I was just fucking around. check out sites online. There are plenty of them. I personally haven't bought offline, i tend to buy from local importers.......but one good place is www.jdmhondaparts.com & www.hmotorsonline.com

Milan

hmotorsonline is good from what i hear but dont plan on having any questions answered through email, jdmhondaparts emailed back but were rude

fuck jdmhondaparts
they are over priced, and have the worst service ev4r

yo b, jdmhondaparts.com answered all my questions and i got my b16a longblock for 450 bucks...now i think thats a deal man. maybe you guys have bad experience but for me, i would order from them again. hmotorsonline.com also have good prices though.

Back