1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where To Buy Engines

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by timEspeed, Jan 3, 2003.

1. timEspeed

timEspeed Senior Member

We all have have our own place we shop for engines but I, for one, think we should have a resource for those in the market for a new power plant. So list your retailers here and rate them according to cost, service and selection.

Ebay: 10 out of 10, amazing selection, look around some for good deals

www.JayDM.com: 9/10 great customer service, decent selection and prices

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

You can also look at our engine vendor page in the reference section..............

3. timEspeed

timEspeed Senior Member

My bad. I can get pretty retarded when it comes to other things on this site besides the forums. I'm sure you've noticed that by now....

4. leechihfei

leechihfei Junior Member

5. timEspeed

timEspeed Senior Member

Ok buddy. I have no affiliation to either of these companies, I was simply listing places that I have done business in the past and have been satisfied with their products (or services in terms of Ebay). But thanx for the heads up, next time I'll ask for permission or I may even offer cash in order to supply members of this site with usefull knowledge. :D

6. Domeskilla

Domeskilla Senior Member

Calm down bro.. look under that guys name.. it says members, he isn't an admin. He was trying to advertise for free. He was not talkn to you. Infact, B deleted his post and put that post in there.

7. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

right- that wasn't aimed at you tim.... that was at the guy who posted stuff.

8. leechihfei

leechihfei Junior Member

Apologise.... not intended to advertise. But since the topic was where to buy engines - I had the answers to them.... only thought I could help.

9. timEspeed

timEspeed Senior Member

Alright, my bad for flippin' out. I click on refrence then the top link right? Well that list is so incomplete. If one of you administrator wants to start a post similar to this and add them to the list, that would be cool. Me, personally I like to shop around for the best deal on different motors and at the same time try to find a distributor in my area. (Im not in Cali like some of you lucky ba$tards)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted