Where to buy F22b dohc engine?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondaMechanic24

So I finally settled on getting the F22b dohc engine to replace my worn out F22a4 engine. Now my question is where should I get it from? I was considering a couple of places that came up on my google search: Tiger Japanese ,JDM Engine Corp, Sunrise Japanese Motors, and JDM Engine Depot. Has anybody heard anything about these places? Don't want to get screwed over. Thanks

I have heard alot of good things about Tiger Japanese. I have never ordered from them but based on my own research of them that is where I plan on getting my H22 from. Check out the site. I have not heard anything good or bad about the other sites you named.

iv always wanted to use hmotors from all the good things i heard about them. the only isuue is jdm engine depot is about an hour from me so it saved me having to pay shipping. i didnt really have any problems with them and the tranny they sold me was great.

i got my h22a from jdmenginecorp and got it quick and painless except a few minor details but they were clearded up quickly i would recommend them

Back