where to buy motor??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

typerhead

so i have bought a few motors from hmotorsonline and they have been good, but know im looking for an d16z6 out of and 92-95 ex vtech anyone know of any other GOOD sites to buy clean motors?????

Quoted post[/post]]
so i have bought a few motors from hmotorsonline and they have been good, but know im looking for an d16z6 out of and 92-95 ex vtech anyone know of any other GOOD sites to buy clean motors?????
Oh, the d16z6 had VTECH?
Try the d15b, it is the JDM d16z6 equivalency, only it has VTEC instead of VTECH.
It's mad rare jay dee em y0ne!
Hmotors d15b link

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Oh, the d16z6 had VTECH?
Try the d15b, it is the JDM d16z6 equivalency, only it has VTEC instead of VTECH.
It's mad rare jay dee em y0ne!
Hmotors d15b link
how is a 1.5 equivalent to a 1.6??? :ph34r: :p

I don't know any place moe reputable than HMotors... I know for a fact you can order the D16Z6 at your local dealership, it'll just cost you an arm and a leg, then another arm.

just hit the classified section of almost any honda sight paople are practically giving Z6s away

be ware of classifieds

pull a compression test before buying the motor

i would try the d15b from h motors, or go to a local junk yard and get one with a warranty

Quoted post[/post]]

Buy a D16Z6 from somebody who swapped theirs out.

I sold my running D16Z6 with tranny for $100 w/160k miles on it.

Quoted post[/post]]
just hit the classified section of almost any honda sight paople are practically giving Z6s away

:yes:

Back