Where to buy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMhatch

Where is the best website to buy a ls b181,b18c1,b16a1, or b16a2? I need a good reliable site that delivers cheap and has reasonable prices?

take my advice, if you care to.

Don;t buy any full swap without seeing it first.

Watch, youll get it, and the TPS sensor and a few other sensors will be broken. Then youll call the dealer, and think the sensors are like $20 each.

Then they say "665 for this one, $100 for this one, etc"

And your going to be hurting. Pay some guy that lives by the place you want to buy from to go and inventory the sensors before you buy. then when you buy, have him take them all off and mail them seperate.

Smart moves = saving money, less hassle, happier you.

My advice.

Anyway, glad your getting a motor, good luck with it.

jeff

Originally posted by turboB20hatch@May 21 2004, 12:44 PM
nipponmotors.com

www.nippon-motors.com

btw check out their warranty:
C. ITEMS NOT COVERED:

All external parts attached to the engines, e.g., intake and exhaust manifolds, carburetors, distributor, starter, emission control devices, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, water pump, thermostat, belts, hoses, oil pan, valve cover, etc.

Where do you live dude, If you live in the new york area, Check out a place called ROYAL JAPAN. They have all JDM motors, IN STOCK. If you go there you will be amazed, Plus you can look at the motor before you buy it. Oh ya, Go there and the first thing you will see sitting on the ground will be a COMPLETE FRONT CLIP OF A SKYLINE, With differential and all. HAHAHA, Crazy shit. CHECK IT OUT.

Originally posted by tlb1127@May 22 2004, 11:35 AM
the first thing you will see sitting on the ground will be a COMPLETE FRONT CLIP OF A SKYLINE, With differential and all. HAHAHA, Crazy shit. CHECK IT OUT.

r33? r34?
what part of ny? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Back