Where to do a swap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xx1424xx

So I have the engine and everthing else needed. I just want to find a good mechanic/shop in Southern California who can do the swap and also most any other mods I need done.

Can anyone recommend a good shop? I'd like to find one in LA, OC or the IE. I am not in San Diego.

Please help.

Thanks!

Originally posted by xx1424xx@Aug 9 2004, 07:32 PM
So I have the engine and everthing else needed. I just want to find a good mechanic/shop in Southern California who can do the swap and also most any other mods I need done.

Can anyone recommend a good shop? I'd like to find one in LA, OC or the IE. I am not in San Diego.

Please help.

Thanks!
[post=374520]Quoted post[/post]​

If your willing to come up to lancaster/palmdale i know someone...does anything and everything you could need...his prices aren't the cheapest nor are they the most exspensive but i can GUARANTEE you'll have nothing to worry about. PM me if your interested and i can give you his #.

His name is Dominic Toretto, and he has a "team" of street racers y0!
His enemys have SR20's in Civics.

Damn. Lancaster. It's just a little far for me. If nothing works out here LA/OC/IE the maybe I'll hit you up.

Thanks for the offer.

I have looked everywhere for listings or recommendations and can't find anything worth a damn. I just don't hang out with other import enthusiasts.

Back