Where to find 13" wheels for slicks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackFrog

Neighborhood Lush
VIP
So ive seen 225/50/13 Kumho slicks on an autocross 92-95 hatch si and thats the setup i want to run as well on my 94 del sol vtec. finding the tires is no problem at all but i cant find a set of wheels anywhere with the proper offset basic design to clear the calipers and not rub. Anyone know of a place to look?

Also, if that idea goes kapoot, anybody ever use a 225/40 or 225/45 14? They are expensive, but i think it would be a fun tire to try out...

as cool a website as that is, i think 2 grand + is a bit pricey for a set of wheels. Kinda like Harley Davisdson, your payin a premium for the name.

i know that slicks will jump me in class. But thats also what has me interested in a wider 14". The Toyo RA1's used to be available in a 225/40/14, but now it looks like their only avail in 225/50/14, which is still slightly smaller than a 195/60/14 and not a slick, just damn expensive.

i run hoosier 225/45r15. great size for our cars.

very sexy! thanks B How did u know i want a set of Panasport knockoff's? For some reason i think they'd look pretty cool on a Sol

suprised with all those options they dont make a single 14"

Last edited:
Back