1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to find a brake chart?

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by Sed8ed, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Sed8ed

Sed8ed New Member

Hey, im looking for a listing of all honda brake diameters... I went to the old brembo site I used to use but it's gone now and I need to check some diameters of my brake upgrade

Anyone know of any other sites that have a chart of honda brake diameters?

2. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

AutoZone's parts database probably has it, you can always look through car-part.com too.

3. Sed8ed

Sed8ed New Member

Nope, neither site has a listing of the diameters... or at least I didn't see it, I am trying to find out which car had the biggest rear disks stock with the 4x100 pattern or the 4x114 pattern ( I can always drill )

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Ah- I believe all the Civics and Integras only used 9.5 inch discs in the rear. I'm pretty sure they're all the same size. If you move up to the Preludes and Accords though- they might be a little larger.

5. bcman

bcman Senior Member

it looks like you can still search brembo's database, but can't view it all at once. I'm sure if you emailed someone they could send you the .pdf.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted