Where to find individual throtlebody intake?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Teambypass

I looked all over the places on the Internet for an after market individual throttle body for the GSR B18C, but couldnt find any. Anyone knows who might carry it? I currently have Skunk2 intake manifold but want to switch to individual throttle body. what do you guys think? thaanks

Originally posted by Teambypass@Dec 13 2004, 04:56 PM
I looked all over the places on the Internet for an after market individual throttle body for the GSR B18C, but couldnt find any. Anyone knows who might carry it? I currently have Skunk2 intake manifold but want to switch to individual throttle body. what do you guys think? thaanks
[post=431506]Quoted post[/post]​

Toda makes one for the B18C

buy some CBR throttle bodies of ebay and make your own. Toda has wayyyyyyy expensive ITB's... well their just expensive to buy period.. Check hondatech too.. People sell theirs that they have built for 300-450.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Dec 20 2004, 01:09 AM
or just buy a set designed for a gsr engine, like the one on HERE!!!

$650 isnt a bad price either.
[post=434702]Quoted post[/post]​

Those look like carbs to me?

Originally posted by hcivic.com+Dec 20 2004, 08:00 PM-->
Originally posted by friz@Dec 20 2004, 06:57 PM
ef9civicgen4
@Dec 20 2004, 01:09 AM
or just buy a set designed for a gsr engine, like the one on HERE!!!

$650 isnt a bad price either.
[post=434702]Quoted post[/post]​

Those look like carbs to me?
[post=435084]Quoted post[/post]​

ya there called carbureted throttole bodies
[post=435087]Quoted post[/post]​

Why would you go backwards and carburate a GSR? I guess you could fill out the scheme with a "glass pack" and " traction bars" maybe some air shocks in the rear.

Why would Bisi go backwards and carbourate a F22?

Because he's fast as fuck all motor SOHC non-vtec, that's why.

edit: and I sold the ITB's already :)

I don't Bisi's ride would make a very good daily driver.

ITB's aren't great for daily driving either, and it's my guess that if this guy wants ITB's, he's not going for 99 Civic HX driveability.

i love carbs so much easier to set up and ther cars only need 1 wire to run

Back