Where To Get A Complete Dohc Zc Swap For 1grand

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

doofnoil

I'm looking for a complete dohc zc swap +service parts that I need to replace for 91 crx dx for around 1 g. Is it possible? If not are there places online that sell usdm engines like a d16a6? DOES ANYONE KNOW WTF HAPPENED TO THE CRX RESOURCE?! I'm looking for a turbo setup for under a grand, but I don't think it's going to happen, so I figured I would go with the zc for now and build the setup later. Any suggestions?( plz don't say bseries or save my money...) any replies would be greatly appreciated.

You gotta love the ZC swap. Cheap and easy. There's a place here in FL that has several in stock for $700 I think.
***edit***
here you go:
http://www.stormperformance.net/Honda.htm
They have them in stock in FL and in CA
***edit***

And the CRX resource moved, but everything stayed the same. I'll post the link when I get to my home PC.

hmotorsonline.com. 800 shipped without tranny. There proven for reliability though. you can go cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Originally posted by Mech@Jun 27 2003, 10:23 PM
hmotorsonline.com. 800 shipped without tranny. There proven for reliability though. you can go cheap, but you get what you pay for.

Well, to each his own. I'm on the east coast. in FL. It's worth it to me to go pay $100 less, get a free tranny and ECU, and see the engine in person. Maybe even bring some oil, a battery, and a compression guage to verify the motor's condition. Plus, they're not any "cheaper" than Hmotorsonline, and the motors come with a 30 day warranty, not just a start-up guarantee. If you notice, they want more for a longblock than hmotorsonline, so that makes them cheaper???They just happen to have an eastcoast warehouse, so SE US residents can save on shipping(big $$$ from CA). Nobody can match Hmotor's reputation amd prices, but he asked about a complete swap, not just a longblock. Somebody should tell Steve to set up an East coast location to make a fortune. I don't know anyone here that would pay $300 shipping for a $500 engine. But you get what you pay for (that is, you get nothing in return for shipping charges. It's money wasted if you can find the same item locally)

Back