Where to get an alignment done?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
My normal shop will be down for at least a week. I have to figure out somewhere else to go. Don't feel great about "name brand" shops, and don't hear great reviews about most local places either.

How automated is it at this point? Infiniti had an idiot prove rack, but they also had knowledgeable mechanics. Can the untrained monkeys that work at chain shops do it on the equipment they have and not leave me pissed when I drive away?

Last edited:
if you liked the infiniti dealer, just go back. i'm sure they can figure out an alignment on something that isnt a nissan.

if you liked the infiniti dealer, just go back. i'm sure they can figure out an alignment on something that isnt a nissan.
It's like 45 away, and I didn't want to drive it that far.

I wound up having my dad and brother bring it to another local shop that my guy reccomended (Big family woo). I personally don't really like them, but I want this done. I haven't driven the Integra in probably a month. I'm having withdrawal. Not to mention how I feel everytime I fill up the Grand Cherokee(ZJ) I'm driving.

Back