where to get free cell phone ringtones

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Get a cell phone that doesnt suck. Slap MP3s on it, set them as ringtones. Bask in win.
Myxer's free. Some people dont want the beginning of the song... I can find practically any part with a few clicks... Thats win enough for me.

Glad the site helped

i still like my way better.. that way you can choose the part of the song thats your favorite part.. and any damn song you'd like.. not the mainstream crap that most ringtone places have

You can find some random crap on that website because people who do it your way then upload it to that site. I've got the ringer from the movie Crank off there. I also got the power rangers communicator (Yea, Thats right...) as my text ringer.

BitPim is a program that allows you to view and manipulate data on many phones from LG, Samsung, Sanyo and many other manufacturers. This includes the PhoneBook, Calendar, WallPapers, RingTones

Welcome to BitPim

yea.. after about 20 minutes i wasnt expecting to get it .. haha.. then out of nowhere while watching tv i got it..

what i do, since zedge doesnt work for me. I download the clips from zedge and upload to Myxer and edit them there and send them to my phone, Zedge has way more choices over myxer.

Back