Where to get items Powder coated?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

does anyone know a place that does this? im lookin to get my valve cover done and my buddy wants his rims done... anyone know aprox. price for sumthin like this for the valve cover, and where i could get it done?

dude just look in your local phone book, i asked a local powder coating place near me how much it would be to powder coat some 14 inch rims and they said $35 a wheel.

where are you first? second the price of powder coating will vary based on the type of coating you cjoose also the color, (gloss, depth clear or no clear), texture, material being coated. The best way is to take the item in and have it looked at

Originally posted by CoreyR@Jan 7 2005, 07:05 PM
i can do the valve cover if you want. what color are you looking for?
[post=442744]Quoted post[/post]​

i want Black, with clear, i dono much bout powder coatin, so i think when you said clear.. is that like a clear coat deal right? maby? im lookin for a glossy finish in black...with the H in an alumnum color....? what do ya think

Originally posted by CRseX84+Jan 7 2005, 07:34 PM-->
@Jan 7 2005, 07:05 PM

i want Black, with clear, i dono much bout powder coatin, so i think when you said clear.. is that like a clear coat deal right? maby? im lookin for a glossy finish in black...with the H in an alumnum color....? what do ya think
[post=442751]Quoted post[/post]​

well the black is glossy without the clear coat. actually all colors are except the high head stuff and the textured (wrinkle red, blue, black)

the H can be polished if thats what you want.

which valve cover are you looking to do i have a some lying around. ive got a B-VTEC cover and a bunch of D16A6 and D16Z6 also. ive got an LS already done in black but it has an illusion color mixed so its kind of wierd.

yea i am lookin to get a 94+ b18b valve cover done.. if you have a pic of the ls that is already dont email me at B18a_hatch@yahoo.com and also how much would you charge to get one done? yea if you could polish the H thad be awesome

Originally posted by CoreyR@Jan 7 2005, 07:05 PM

Corey, im local (as you know) how much and how long would it take for you to powdercoat my valvecover? :D

heres mine we did in wrinkle red

569929_139_full.jpg

Originally posted by CRseX84@Jan 8 2005, 01:34 PM
erebuni  did you polish the H and HONDA? that looks good.. how is it holding up? chip at all?
[post=443019]Quoted post[/post]​

we did his cover about 7 months ago and it hasnt chipped at all. weve dropped stuff on it and everything and nothing happened.

I PMed you about the powder coating BTW.

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Jan 15 2005, 02:52 PM
could you do a D15b7 valve cover? thanks
[post=446088]Quoted post[/post]​

yes pm me and we'll work it out

Back