where were you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sept. 11th is kinda was a weird day for me. For one it is one of the biggest tragedies in U.S. history, and i feel so bad for all the people who lost a loved one. But on the other hand i also met my g/f that day. So its really a weird day for me.

i was in 8th grade and our school believes in the let's ignore the situation and maybe the kids won't notice. We acttually an almost normal day and did not watch tv or listen to the radio. That pisses meoff so much now as as I reflect, they treated us like we couldn't handle it. The only reason I found out was in tech ed we had the news on and they reported the first one then at the beginning of the 3rd period my friend told me about the second plane

I had actually just got done rubbin one out. I turned off the VCR and there it was...second plane was hittin..... :p

No I can understand what my parents meant by, I remember where I was when we heard kennedy was shot......

i was at work, couldnt all fit in the front office so we rolled a car around in the parking lot and listened to the radio..... twas a sad sad day, we had people come in to get their oil changed and they didnt even know what was happining until they saw it on our tv in the office.... i saw a lady in her mid 30's Cry the WHOLE time she was there....

Back