where would i find this for sale?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hmotorsonline.com You need to call them and tell them what you want. They have front clips at a good price there.

i found a place and orderd from them but the were hard to deal w/(www.flashoptions.com) so i canceled my order and went w/ (raceup.com)
they both sell frontclips from time to time.

Originally posted by whiteLS@Aug 22 2003, 12:13 AM
i found a place and orderd from them but the were hard to deal w/(www.flashoptions.com) so i canceled my order and went w/ (raceup.com)
they both sell frontclips from time to time.

flashpoint, over seas. good deals for bulk buying. not realistic for single swaps

raceup(guys name is rick) is where i picked mine up in Miami, its cool looking at about 200 sweet motors in a wharehouse.

I hate to disagree with anyone, but I got cheated by flashoptions... save yourself some trouble and definitely do not order from them.

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Sep 21 2003, 04:11 AM
I hate to disagree with anyone, but I got cheated by flashoptions... save yourself some trouble and definitely do not order from them.

You're not really disagreeing with anybody. I think most people will agree Flashoptions is teh ghey.

Back