Where's 92civicb18b1?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
I haven't seen him post since the conversion to the new forum software...

is he in jail or the abortion clinic?

Last I knew he was living 15 minutes from me, and completing his community service type program instead of spending jail time.

I honestly think he took some of your guy's advice and went into the military but then again if he did that he should have internet access every now and then. :shrug2:

I just hope he is OK. Total, can you track him down, just to make sure??

lol, bubba says hi

hahaha.

Phyre... I'm sure if I really tried to find out where he is, someone would have a handle on it. I have a few friends in that town that are into some unsavvy practices, but I try to keep my distance.

52 kids just got arrested here for pill distribution and now I'm on tilt. I don't really want to be around the perk/oxycodin/zanax crowd for whatever reason.

It wouldn't hurt for me to ask, but my friend that is into this stuff that would probably know where he is since he kind've runs the town and is a socialite - I've lost contact with after we stopped working together.

Last I heard from Bryan was that he'd be about 15 minutes away from me and he knew of the guys that I know. I know it was a work release type program with community service and such instead of jail time. If he violated that it was "do not pass go" and get locked up. My guess is that he's in Sussex County lockup right now or down in Morris County, even the State Pen. possibly but more than likely on his misdemeanors he's in the county lockup. I have a buddy that works Morris County, but I know Bryan was having his issues in Sussex county.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not friends with the kid nor did I ever meet up with him or talk to him much personally - I just know of where he was living and I know people that keep tabs.

well i cheked hes user name and it shomed 7 4 06 last login idontknow

Someone hang out at the baby room at the local hospital. I'm sure he'll show up sooner or later.

^^^ I used to do that, but those babies are boring. You gotta wait for them to grow up a little and peer at them through the bushes at the playground.

Back