Where's Celerity ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

There has to be someone here from Charlotte.

Your best bet would be to post on RPR and hope that WilQ see's the post...or Bryman..... :wink:

I think thier down in that area..... :confused:

i got some mirageforums buddies in Henderson, SC.

That's a helluva haul. That's like you to Philadelphia.

I'm ok here... Tomorrow night I'll be be packing up to leave Friday afternoon. Then I have to scrape off all the melted rubber from the rocker panels of the Mustang.

-> Steve

Ever been to vegas? You can rent whatever the hell you want. Lambos, Ferraris, Hell, at the place I was at, you coud rent a fucking bentley.. And out front they had a team oreca viper that you could rent. I'm sure it was a clone, but it looked full race. It was street legal though, so It couldn't have been the real deal... But then again, it was vegas.

**edit** I also saw a viper RT/10 with the top off. It was POURING and the rental guys were all huddled up under their awning watching it.

Renting these things isn't easy at all. Even if you're 25 and meet all requirements, they can still turn you down. usually a $5000 deposit or the like is necessary to get something of that caliber.

Lots of people say they have done shit like this, but I call BS on them. My friend is from an influencial family in Turkey, and told me that he would get a Ferrari when he went to Turkey. He got a Mazda Familia... and had to beg for it at that.

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]
Renting these things isn't easy at all. Even if you're 25 and meet all requirements, they can still turn you down. usually a $5000 deposit or the like is necessary to get something of that caliber.

Lots of people say they have done shit like this, but I call BS on them. My friend is from an influencial family in Turkey, and told me that he would get a Ferrari when he went to Turkey. He got a Mazda Familia... and had to beg for it at that.

-> Steve

And rent was by the hour, and it was like 1k an hour or some shit.

not that expensive here, i know a girl that rented a viper for her boyfriend on his birthday.

was like 500 deposit and 250 for the day

the dumbass broke up with her like 2 days before though so he didnt get to drive it. i bet if he knew it was coming he would have stuck it out a couple days lol

In Vegas, here are the typical rates from what i have heard... Not including insurance...

Prowler $75/hr
Viper $150/hr
Lambo $250/hr..
Plus Gas, plus proof of minimum $100k insurance coverage, plus deposits usually over $1k.

gallery_28114_460_51604.jpg

Have you Beat on a Ford....
.... LATELY

Back