Where's Celerity ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

In his hotel room:

I went to check out the scene tonight. It's like dawn of the dead.

I pull up on a good looking scene (Rice... holy shit rice) with the "Stang" and get out for some coffee. I swear they threw their hands forward and chanted "Braaaaaains"

Everyone in Charlotte is fuckin' ugly. Everyone has acne. I thought that was strange. Everyone here has shitty complexion. Even the smallest of kids. And I'm the only white person here. Not that I'm in a ghetto, I mean this place is fabulous. And it's not uncomfortable. But dude, I am the only white person around.

Oh god. I looked in the mirror. I have a zit.... And a craving for Brains.

P.S. Mustangs get about 10 miles per gallon.

Fill that shit up with 93, and undo the airbox cover. Rawk that shit like it's stolen.
Hell, I'd drifting that bitch around every corner, and brake-stand burnouts like its my job.

Have you had any luck with the races? Or is everyone too scared of the big V8?

yea i was in jacksonville, NC over the summer, and yea theres a lot of ugly ass people. most of the people there though were marines with there fat ass white trash wives hangin out at the WalMart. that place blew so bad.

I don't know about your area, but on the Right Coast, black people don't race. There are a few... but it's the exception to the rule.

They don't even know what kind of car I was in, much less want to race it.

But yeah, I've been smoking tires and j-turning around here (U turns are mostly legal, and totally necessary to get around this part of town)

My travel mate (Who gets all panicky above 50 mph) got in this morning "This button here says 'off', is it broken?" as she pointed to the TCS button that I now disengage without thinking.

Tomorrow, when I drop her off, the fun begins. I don't need her telling my boss that I am (as she phrases it "I feel like starsky and hutch") driving around beating the shit out of their rental.

Also, Mustangs are remarkably cheap in build quality. The gauge clusters are silver-painted 22 gauge plastic (Think action figures plastic) and the steering wheel is plastic (Not even soft plastic... but hollow, PVC like plastic)

The passenger door CAN NOT be unlocked from the outside. It's lacking a keyhole entirely, and the alarm doesn't actuate it. You have to get in and power unlock it. Which means that when that goes (and it will) the passenger door will be completely useless.

It's a total sheissewagen with WAY too much power and not enough control.

I could be wrong, but I believe if you click the unlock button twice or three times it unlocks the passenger door. Atleast I think thats how it was in my girlfriend's dad's '03 GT.

Good luck finding the trunk release. :laugh: :laugh: If you haven't found it yet, its in the glove box.

glovebox is the first place I went. I can assume it lacks a "convenience" package, seeing how the car lacks all semblance to "convenience" there is. Like the 3rd gen supra, it's got a big body with shit for interior space.

And I looked in the glovebox first thing. Muscle was my passion before compacts.

And for a V6, it doesn't get great of mileage. Shit, the V8 has got to SUCK down the gas.

okay, first of all, the mustang is NOT a muscle car. it makes me mad every time i hear that. second, EGproject, he said in the other thread its a v6, and even if it was a v8, it wouldn't be a "big V8," the v8 is only 4.6L.

Quoted post[/post]]
glovebox is the first place I went. I can assume it lacks a "convenience" package, seeing how the car lacks all semblance to "convenience" there is. Like the 3rd gen supra, it's got a big body with shit for interior space.

And I looked in the glovebox first thing. Muscle was my passion before compacts.

And for a V6, it doesn't get great of mileage. Shit, the V8 has got to SUCK down the gas.

I'm not sure about the latest generation but the last generation really wasn't bad on gas. I was averaging 22mpg driving the GT in mixed driving.

Quoted post[/post]]

The passenger door CAN NOT be unlocked from the outside. It's lacking a keyhole entirely, and the alarm doesn't actuate it. You have to get in and power unlock it. Which means that when that goes (and it will) the passenger door will be completely useless.

A lot of new Chevy's and VW's also do not have a keyhole on the passengers side.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

A lot of new Chevy's and VW's also do not have a keyhole on the passengers side.

That would piss me off. I think it's incredibly rude to carry a passenger, male or female, without opening their door first.

Quoted post[/post]]

That would piss me off. I think it's incredibly rude to carry a passenger, male or female, without opening their door first.

Usually you have to click the unlock key twice; once will unlock the drivers side door and the second time will unlock the rest of the doors.

Like I said, try it with the mustang; in the '03 GT thats how the locks worked. In my friends '02 1.8t Jetta the locks work the same way as well, without the passenger side door lock, but you can still unlock it with the remote and you can even put all the windows down when you put the key in the lock and press a button.

As for the idiot that said, even the V8 isn't a "big V8", you're an idiot. It may not be the biggest v8 on the market, its not a 5.7L vette engine or a truck engine, but it still puts down big numbers and thats what counts.

And also the Mustang might be a "Pony car" technically but it was born during the muscle car era and is commonly referred to as a muscle car. Pull whatever is up your ass, out.

While it might not be a muscle car by yesteryear's standards, I think by today's standards it qualifies.

Today though, anything with 2 doors and a V8 in a RWD layout can be considered a muscle car on a technical level. At least in my opinion.

Quoted post[/post]]
While it might not be a muscle car by yesteryear's standards, I think by today's standards it qualifies.

Today though, anything with 2 doors and a V8 in a RWD layout can be considered a muscle car on a technical level. At least in my opinion.

He's just playing semantics and wants the term "Pony Car" to be used. He should be cock slapped.

:werd:

The mustang might not have started off as a muscle car, but they quickly turned into one once they discovered the magic of the 289ci small block.

Quoted post[/post]]
okay, first of all, the mustang is NOT a muscle car. it makes me mad every time i hear that. second, EGproject, he said in the other thread its a v6, and even if it was a v8, it wouldn't be a "big V8," the v8 is only 4.6L.

Somebody's mad because they realized their honda aint what Paul Walker made it out to be.

The new stang runs 13's, deal with it. :moon:

I know what you mean, when my bro and I went to St. Louis last year for a car show, we were the only two mexicans, talls ones at that... Dude, people would look at us like WTF are you guys...

OMG are they what they call, Mexicans?!?!?! LOL some dude actually said that hahaha.

Quoted post[/post]]
In his hotel room:

I went to check out the scene tonight. It's like dawn of the dead.

I pull up on a good looking scene (Rice... holy shit rice) with the "Stang" and get out for some coffee. I swear they threw their hands forward and chanted "Braaaaaains"

Everyone in Charlotte is fuckin' ugly. Everyone has acne. I thought that was strange. Everyone here has shitty complexion. Even the smallest of kids. And I'm the only white person here. Not that I'm in a ghetto, I mean this place is fabulous. And it's not uncomfortable. But dude, I am the only white person around.

Oh god. I looked in the mirror. I have a zit.... And a craving for Brains.

P.S. Mustangs get about 10 miles per gallon.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I suppose high 13s are still 13s :p

Eh there's been reports of people running from about 14.3's to low 13's. Supposedly the car is tuned really shitty and with gears, springs, new intake and a retune people have already gotten into the mid to low 12's.

That makes sense. I think Ford purposely did it so they could keep costs down and production quick so they could sell them quickly and get as many out there as possible. The 4.6 SOHC has tons of potential.

Back