Where's Celerity ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

hoh shit the room is spinng.

-- Drunken Celerity post --

After work I decided to see what downtown had to offer. Well, they call it "uptown" here, but it's the Metro area.

I headed down there with the camera. Neat town. Lots of nice buildings.

And then I walked into my first North Carolina bar, and things got real interesting.

Have a drink, things are going well. Bought a pack of cigs for $5.

Next bar. nice crowd, an attractive chick is outside dishing out these lotto ticket things. I won a meal.

And I'm feeling pretty good. I'm $8 in, and I've had 2 drinks and some nachos. Score !

I decide to walk on. I get into a nice bar, have 2 drinks. $6. I'm starting to feel good.

Women are talking to me They seem honestly interested in my photography. And the end shot of the Mustang seems to get them intrigued. I'm feeling better.

I'm drunk.

I get to the next bar, and I'm on the phone with my friend Jeff. We're having some fun, and he wants to see what kind of shit I can get into. I find a bar with some yuppies out front in tables on the sidewalk. Targets acquired.

I walk in, on the phone "Wench, whatcha got here that's cheap?" She points out the Spaten. I'm in the wrong bar.

or am I ?

"I'll have one. And some rumple minze" "$14" "$14 ? I ain't got that. Whatcha got that's cheaper?"

She looks at me, and her friends grab some dude. And he grabs another. And they grab another. All of them are bald and have some tattoos. I am led out, not the way that I came in.

I go to the Irish pub. 2 Basses and something happened with a pumpkin. I dont' know what happened, but there was a pumpkin involved. I call Jeff "Dude, if you were drunk, how would a pumpkin get you in trouble?"

He's clueless.

I get back to the awesome bar. Grab another lotto ticket. Free appetizers. Score ! My favorite Charlotte bar comes through again.

I'm 14 beers, a meal, and some appetizers into it. I've spent $22. I'm feeling good.

Someone from Massachussetts is at the bar, making a spectacle. He's got the attention of my women. Well, They were my women because I wish it so. He introduces me to slippery nipples with a can of RockStar energy drink.

Next thing I know, I'm on a park bench.

Look across the street, and my Mustang is there. Ah.. good boy. I call up Jeff "Dude, how uh.. how do you drive a mustang?"

I'm slurring my speech, and I can barely see. But Jeff is there to show me through it. I get around the block, and then I'm in front of the bar with the yuppies. No traffic, and I want to make an ass of myself. Powerbrake in the valet spot ? Think I will !

So after that I found my way back to the hotel room. It was fun.

~fin~

:beers: + :drive: = :rip:

And I kinda call BS...I know steve can't drink...the most I've ever seen him consume is about 3-4 beers....I doubt he could drink 14+ beers, and be able to get into a Mustang and drive it....

But I do see him being able to get it on with a pumpkin... :p

Pics and Pumpkins: Even drunk, the women down here are less attractive than whatever Pumpkin I could think of anyway. I have pics of the city, then I put the camera in the car and went on a crawl

I got home at 10:00ish. That was allowing time to walk around the town and wear it off a bit. I drove ... buzzed.

I'll go on a bottle-by-bottle with ya Clayton. Name the time and place. :)

-> Steve

Quoted post[/post]]

I'll go on a bottle-by-bottle with ya Clayton. Name the time and place. :)

-> Steve

November 12, at my garage, the good stuff...Corona. After the drifting event...till... Airjockie> :drunks: <Celerity....

Thats the only night I can take off and do anything this til the end of the year.. :cry:

That story was awesome. Reminds me of every 3 nights in Sweden. Get trashed at the apartment off 1.5 bottles of wine, then go into town and bar hop. Good times. Dammit, I miss Europe.

Back