Where's E? part2

where's E

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you fucking bastard....ill cut you.:axe:

What would I get if I solved this ?

a novella eh??

hrmmmm lets see here....

on _______, i was _______ _______ at the _______ by _________. then ________ went to _________ _______ where __________ _________ me ______ at the _________. i went ______ and _______ my _______. then i went ______ and had a _______. after that i ________ to the _______ and had a ________ some _______ and a _________. then i went _______ ______ and had _______ _______. around _________ i went to the ________ and had a _________, while i ________ for the ______ to _______. the _______ finally ________ and i _________. around _____ the _______ _________ the _______ headed for _______. i sat and ______ to my ________ ________ while reading ______ and _______ _______. i had a _______ _______ and ______ a _______. at ________ the ________ ________ at _________. i _______ the _______ and went to the ______ _______. then i ________ _________ to find out _________ i was _________ to _________. i decided to ______ the _______ while i ________. and then ________ out of the __________ and _________ _______. then ________ went to _________ the _________. that _________ a _______ because ________ were kinda _________. but it was _______ as ______ didnt _______ any kind of ________, and were _________ it. finally ______ the _______ and went to the _________ to ________ and have _________. while _______ the ________ ended up ________ out the __________ that was ________. it was _____ ________. then ________ had _________ at the ________ place. after that _______ went to _________ the __________ _________. on the ______ ended up _______ this ________ get _______ at the ________ by some _______ in a ________. was a bit ________ since ______ didnt have ______ ______ or _______ on ________. no ______ was _______ and ________ got to the ________. at the ________ there was a cool _________, and some __________ that ________ to the _________. went to the ________ and _______ a _________ to _________ and _________. then went ________ to the ______, because it was ________ _________. after that i was ________ some of ________ and a bit of ________, on the way to the _________. the ______ of the _________ was ______, and it was also __________ of any ________ of ________ _________ so _________ going to _________ it. the following _________ was good, pretty much ___________ for most of the _______. then _______ a _______ and had __________ and got _________ to ________. ended up _________ for _______ than _________, but ________ got ______ and ________. first __________ went to ________ and ________. then _________ into _________. it was _________ so that _________ the _______ of ________ to ________. but _________ still ______ the _________. and _________ at the ________ on the ________ of the _________. after a _______ of _________ around, ________ finally _________ this ________ factory. went ________ and ________ around for a _________. ended up _______ some _________ and a _______ _________. after that ______ decided to _________ to this ________ where _______ had _______. the ______ was a bit _________ but still ________. after that ________ through _________, and ______ to the ________. ended up ________ on the ________ and _________ with _______ for a _______. then _______ to _________, no _______ are _________. the ______ _________ was kinda _______, and was ___________ spent ________. got ___________ and __________ a __________, then _________ my _________ and prepared _______ for _________ and _________. after _______ finished _______ and _________ in the _______. went through _________ on the ________ to a ________ where _______ were _________ to _______. the ________ at the _________ was ________ but still _________. had _________ while _________ and _________ the __________ few __________ with __________. when _______ was ______, _________ brought ________ to the _________ to _________ my ________. ________ ___________ ___________ __________ and _________ _________ __________. _________ went ___________ to the _________ and got my _______ _________. then went back _________ and _________ a ________ while __________ on the ____________. went back __________ and through __________ on my _________ to the _________. got _________ the _________ and had a _________ while ___________ to __________ on my _______ ________. the _______ showed _________ and i _________. around _____ the _______ _________ the _______ headed for _______. again i _____ and ______ to my ________ ________ while reading ______ and _______ _______. i had a _______ _______ and ______ a _______. at ________ the ________ ________ at _________. i _______ the _______ and went to the ______ _______. saw _________ and ______ the _________. had a _______ and a _________ was _________ in the _________. went ________ and _________. the _________ is _________.

I can almost make a scene from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Back