where's E?

where's E?

• found a chick.... getting some

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • dead... :(

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • drunk/passed out somewhere

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • driving around aimlessly, like through Mianus, CT, (yes, it sounds like you think)

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • no idea

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
it's nearly 5am

haven't seen E all day... he was gone before i woke up... and he's still not home.

vote.

Hopefully he's alright. It's 6am and I'm just getting back from a long night out. Been feeling really down lately and unfortunately this didn't help, but I know driving around aimlessly is my favorite past time. I'm gonna vote for that.

maybe he got tired of TBO running his mouth in the detox thread,so hes on his way to jersey to beat his ass??;)

I voted for exit 5 off of 95 in CT. Good ole Mianus, CT.

Not E, I don't think E takes risks like that.

I'm sure if he DID drink too much, he's somewhere sleeping it off before getting behind the wheel.

And I thought E had a girlfriend ?

Maybe he got locked up for public intoxication or something and his hick cellmate was like "You got a perty mouth. I bet your cornhole looks like a hershey kiss."

j/k, he's probably tired of TBO's smart ass like injen said :D

I'll take driving aimlessly through Mianus for a thousand, Alex. :D

Whenever I had my stereo in my car...before it got stolen again, I'd take drivers just to listen to some tunes. It was very relaxing to say the least.

Last edited:
Yea I like driving around aimlessly. Especially when I would move to a new area. Getting lost is the best way to find out where everything is.

oh his way to go meet dacheat :ph34r:

you didn't share your bad day with him yesterday did you B?
you were a bit tempermental

he's selling his penis as a male whore to 50 year old widowed women. he has been laying pipe all weekend as is going to come home with an E92 bmw....and a kayak

we as men have an advantage when it comes to situations like this
when people go missing its usually because they told us but we forgot/didn't listen in the first place so then they show up and say... we told you we had to do such and such

nod and smile

i bet he's at the range blowing his retirement fund on cheap hookers and ammo

well, appearently he went to a party and stayed the night, then went shooting..

damn...i voted before i read the thread.

where's the E pimpin skillz?

Back