where's luis?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matts96HB

VIP
Luis998 Last Activity: 04-08-2009 04:30 PM

anyone heard from him? :huh:

Yeah, that last I've heard of him, he was still living in orlando helping with his dad's eg hatch. I hope he still has my LS wheels too. >_<

This thread isn't that old and since we're speaking of missing members.

wtf happen to MthaFuknGreen as well?

What was I thinking, we don't give a damn about drop off the edge of the earth missing members. I'm such a moron.

Though, we do really need a facepalm emoticon.

i think he was referring to green which most of us found highly annoying. haven't heard from luis myself. not sure where he ran off to. we could do a 10000 name list if we had to.

people just get bored, move on, forget, etc etc and then pop up years later or never to be seen again.

I talked to him back in july or so of last year and I think he had hurt himself, so he wasnt working as much, which meany no more parts for the civics.

I talked to Luis back in july or so of last year and I think he had hurt himself, so he wasnt working as much, which meany no more parts for the civics.

i found Seany on myspace and sent him a message to stop in and say whats up.. he read it but never replied or stopped back in.. he's alive though

Back