Where's Waldo?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oldest trick in the book...your speaker warning gave it away. :)

I still get creeped out just thinking of the face in the original one, where you try to see what's wrong with that living room.... :eek: :eek: :huh: :unsure:

Originally posted by rushcrx@Apr 12 2004, 08:50 AM
seen it coming, dont give it away next time :D

had to mention the volume thing, when I did it the first time I had the volume up pretty high from listening to music and I was staring all up close trying to find waldo and then it happened and scared the shit outta me. also I was thinking about giving it a work warning but didn't think it was necessary although I knew I had to mention the volume thing incase anyone was at work with the volume up on their comp.

that one is weak shit.

the one i got made me fuckin fall out of my seat, it was retardedly scarier than that.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Apr 13 2004, 08:19 PM
ANyone know the link to the original, wtih the living room and the face that looked like the exorcist ?

JayBill.com but i think he got rid of it because it caused problems for some dumb asses...i think he says why he took it off...it's called "what's wrong with this picture?"

Back