Which Bike

White bike or Orange bike

• WHITE w/ red

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Orange on black

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Swap fan

Which R6 should i get? White 09 r6 stock
or orange modified 09 r6

White one has 20 miles on it. no aftermarket parts
I personally prefer this color.

Orange one has GP1 slip on, Carbon fiber front end, integrated mirrors, fend eliminator kit, 8k hid kit, 700 miles
This has all the goodies but the color may not suit me.

This is going to be a weekend warrior and im going to ride to work every day to save gas.

Attachments

• 101_0900.jpg
    101_0900.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 6788460.jpg
    6788460.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 250
  • 6788745.jpg
    6788745.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 270
  • 6788830.jpg
    6788830.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 268
White one. Less miles, no one did anything to it, you like the colors. IDK much about bikes, but it seems like a better deal considering only 20 miles on it.

i like the white.. i just shot one of those too

P9307655.jpg

The white one looks better. And as said before, I wouldn't want to buy anyone else's work. It's just little things, but if it were me I'd put some sliders, maybe the HID kit, the fender eliminator, and if it was an R1 I'd CONSIDER a longer swing arm... but that's the extent of the mods I'd do on any of them. Carbon fiber just looks tacky.

Also, 20 miles > 700.

Neither are even broken in yet so those kind of miles are negligible. I personally like the orange one better, and the mods are tasteful, again especially at that low of a mileage. Finally, taking the price into consideration, Im all about the orange/black one. $1500 off for only 700 miles AND free tasteful mods. No brainer. But ultimately up to you.

With the mods and only 700 miles and already being listed for sale, I'd stay far far far away from it.

Screams a bike that has been beat on.

What did you have before?

I thought about that too, but then i looked at the tires (no typical noob burnout wear) and the Z06 in the driveway and I figured noob with money that already thinks he needs to step up to a litre bike and so is selling 600.

Daddys car?

Reguardless I wouldnt touch it.

That's just me.

08 600rr, tons of after-market parts. used as a road trip/canyon carving/around town/ cruising with the guys kind of bike. sold for school and now im in the market for an other 600. for my riding style, liter bikes are not my taste. im one of the few that admits a 1000cc super bike is too much for a 5foot7 145lb guy.

With the mods and only 700 miles and already being listed for sale, I'd stay far far far away from it.

Screams a bike that has been beat on.

This.

I see no reason to get rid of this bike, unless he thrashed the fuck out of it right from the start. And now it's limping.

Last edited:
08 600rr, tons of after-market parts. used as a road trip/canyon carving/around town/ cruising with the guys kind of bike. sold for school and now im in the market for an other 600. for my riding style, liter bikes are not my taste. im one of the few that admits a 1000cc super bike is too much for a 5foot7 145lb guy.

I'm not that much heavier then you.

It has nothing to do with massive power, it's all about the torque.

I don't think I could ever ride a 600cc on the street again, on the flip side I doubt I could ever race a 1000cc on the track.

Only way to keep a 600cc bike happy on the street is to ride the piss out of it, with a 1000cc you can sit back and enjoy the ride a bit more, Very few people can keep up with me on a backroad while I stick with ONE gear. When I do feel like getting into it by runnning through the gears or keeping in the 10K rpm range... watch out.

I'm in the market for buying a daily rider, I can't think of doing anything less then a 750 twin or 900 inline 4. For street riding its a MUST for me.

Nothing better then being on a highway doing 65MPH and wanting to move up or pass a car only to roll on the throttle and go no where.... CHIT! Down shift, down shift, down shift, ok much better.

This.

I see no reason to get rid of this bike, unless he thrashed the fuck out of it right from the start. And now it's limping.

Guessing it runs fine, but if hes got too much money to know what to do with or he ran out of money and has to get rid of it ASAP, chances are hes beating the hell out of the bike knowing hes selling it.

Guessing it runs fine, but if hes got too much money to know what to do with or he ran out of money and has to get rid of it ASAP, chances are hes beating the hell out of the bike knowing hes selling it.

everyone beats the hell out of their bikes no matter who you ask. even i do. they are made for the damn track with reliability, more and more every year. only thing that would worry me is if he had an after-market sprocket/chain or noticeable wear in that area. of course i would do a full inspection of the bike if i do decide to buy. liter bikes just dont fit my life style i guess, lol.

BS. I honestly didnt beat on my bike and I was a 20yr old squid on a brand new 07' GSXR. Never once did a burnout, only wheelied once or twice. Riding fast doesnt count. They need to be taken up there occasionally.

Not saying Im the rule, more the exception. But some bike are actually well taken care of.

everyone beats the hell out of their bikes no matter who you ask. even i do. they are made for the damn track with reliability, more and more every year. only thing that would worry me is if he had an after-market sprocket/chain or noticeable wear in that area. of course i would do a full inspection of the bike if i do decide to buy. liter bikes just dont fit my life style i guess, lol.

You've never seen someone being a Dbag to something they're going to let go even more so when they don't want to let go of it?

Ever hear a bike bunch off the rev limiter at 15K rpms? pop pop pop pop pop pop.

Just the other day I guy did a big burnout on his GSX-R1000 nailing the rev limiter for at least 5 seconds as he went up the street.

The last thing that stands out to me is the fact that its so much cheaper for only 700 miles. + it has aftermarket parts.

Either part out the parts or add some of that to the price of the bike. Depending on the bike if the aftermarket stuff is legit it can add value to the bike. All the bikes I've looked at in the last 2 weeks that had legit mods were pulling higher $$$

Everything about that bike screams dont buy me.

Regardless, it be yo money.

liter bikes just dont fit my life style i guess, lol.

Makes no sense but hey, if you like bawls to the wall riding 24/7 when on the street then a 600 is perfect for you.

Today I road to work, I was doing 40mph in 6th gear on the back roads. Bike gave me no fuss.

Back