Which BOV's are good ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brasilianstreet

Performance wise and it should also sound nice but im more worried about performance.
well i got a deal on a DSM BOV used for 40 bucks with flange but it will have to be welded to fit my turbo

I was really wanting to get a Tial BOV but kinda short on money now so what you think

Save for tial
or DSM BOV is a good choice aswell ?

ya dsm BOVs are good to about 18 psi till they leak... its considered the best bang for you buck tho... :)

Yea alright than i guess i'll just save up a little more for a tial becasue thats what i have my heart set to lol. thanks for the help Also one more thing i have a turbonetics t03/t04 e turbocharger and i ant to know what size in mm will my BOV have to be or does it not matter?

the tial will support that turbo and then some.

Yea im getting a 50mm tial BOV and the drag intercooler piping with Tial flange on it already for 425 shipped thats one of the best deal i found.

does anyone have any reliable information about which BOVs are stable above the limit of 1G DSMs? I have a 1G DSM currently, but my boost plans take me beyond its capabilities.

Originally posted by radnulb@Jul 9 2004, 04:49 PM
does anyone have any reliable information about which BOVs are stable above the limit of 1G DSMs? I have a 1G DSM currently, but my boost plans take me beyond its capabilities.
[post=360981]Quoted post[/post]​

dont post hack :tisk:

Back