Which camber kit do u think is better?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SIRH22

SPC, EIBACH, SPRINT, INGALLS???????????????? For a 97 civic application.

well it depends on how low your lowering you car.
If it's a modest drop no more than 2-2.25" lower than stock
you polly won't even need one, I didn't anyway.

Are they only needed if you can visibly see a camber issue?

Or will even the slightest misalignment cause uneven tire wear?

The suspension setup will consist of EIBACH PROKIT SPRINGS and KYB AGX adjustables.

stay away from sprint, springs, shocks, camber kit, everything. i'm very happy with my eibach kit :)

crx-yem-

i dropped my car 2.25" and went through a pair of brand new tires in 3 weeks.

well, the best way to deside if you need one or not is lower the car, bring it to a shop for alignment, see how far out of spec if it's even out of spec, and then make your decision of whether or not you need the camber kit. In my case I didn't see the need for it. It also is dependent upon what car your lowering as suspension geometry for honda models isn't the same. I'm using KYB AGX's w/ Neuspeed Sport springs.
keep in mind my CRX only weighs about 2100 Lbs.

when you lower your car it is out of spec, no matter how little or much

^
|

Not always true.
you can lower your car and alignment numbers may have changed, but can still be within specs

and to actually answer the Q, I'd go with INGALLS, or Skunk2

within "acceptable" limits.

and also, yea, I believe skunk2 and ingalls make the best kits, but I mean, it's not going to like wreck your car if you install some other brand. Even the cheapest kit you can find, if installed properly, will work just fine.

No, I've seen the Sprint kits actually snap in half. It's a flawed design. Stick to the major name brands and you'll be fine. Skunk2, Ingalls, Progress... they all have excellent kits. I haven't seen the Eibach kit in person, so I don't know how good it is, but I would assume that it's top notch too.

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 29 2003, 11:11 AM
No, I've seen the Sprint kits actually snap in half. It's a flawed design. Stick to the major name brands and you'll be fine. Skunk2, Ingalls, Progress... they all have excellent kits. I haven't seen the Eibach kit in person, so I don't know how good it is, but I would assume that it's top notch too.

did the sprint kit snap in a competition setting or just daily driving?

Daily driving. It's a horrible horrible design. I'll post pics up later.

I think I shoulk go with the Eibach kit. Its only like a 100$ for the front kit. And i hope i can just trick out the rear camber with washers, dont know yet?

fuck. Looks like I have a sprint camber kit until I can buy a better one. I think it's already in the mail. I couldn't find any bad reviews on the net, so I thought it was golden

I have a 93' civic coupe and I went w/ the spc camber kit and it was a fairly easy install and they are def. built right . I bought mine from ard performance in san diego they ran me about 280.00 well worth it .

the SPC arms for the 96-00 Civic part# 62010 are the best camber kit for the front that you can buy for that car.

Not only can you adjust the camber but the caster as well.
spcfrontarmek62010r.jpg

Feel free to IM or email us for any questions on this. we sell quite a few SPC products.

Back