Which car to buy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yo guys, which would yuo rather have?
a acura integra gsr or a honda civic or a mitsubishi 3000gt?

im going to make it fucking fast lol im drunk

later

depends...what do you want....

your driving it....hehe

actually base your cars choice on gas milage, what you want to do with it...ie...street race, drift, road race, autocross, drags, daily driver, sleeper...

3kgt's are pigs. They aren't nimble and it takes ALOT to make them truly fast.Plus they're ugly, barf.

I'd take an Integra. Much better starting point than a Civic and the B-series under the hood is super nice.

My dad had a 3000gt, those cars are sweet and they handle real nice....Get a Vr4 if you can

What kind of Honda Civic were you thinking of?

EG hatch>>>>>>>>>>GS-R>>>>alll other Civics>>>>Mitsubishi 3000gt

:p

well, the 3000gt is suuuuper heavy, but it has the horsepower to move it. It has decent amount of aftermarket support, but nowhere near that of honda's

the integra is heavier than a civic, but much lighter than the 3000gt. a gsr comes with the decent amount of power to pull it around and there is a lot of aftermarket parts.

the civic is the lightest of the group. not much horsepower in stock form, but you can easily swap in a motor.

so as far as performance goes, thats the breakdown as i see it.

Originally posted by josh_isakson@Jun 3 2004, 04:28 AM
im going to make it fucking fast lol im drunk

Matt, I based my ranking on this kid wanting to build a fast car up rather than leaving it stock. ^^^^

yea, 3kgt's are more of a status symbol than anything...

if you do decide to get one, get a vr4 turbo. it would be expensive as fuck to buy, and expensive to maintain, but with a few mods its fast as fuck. B)

I'd go with the GSR, it depends on what civic you're going for and what you plan on doing with it, there's so many options, and I dont know you so I'm not going to bother to ask you all sorts of questions that people here already have :)

I agree with everyone here, 3000gt's suck. They're ugly and too fat and it's not worth it to put them on a diet. :p :lol:

Originally posted by complicity
Bah. Shut up. :p

I agree with you, Martine. :lol: :lol:

:(

someday, when i have a reason to... other than this "you're killing yourself" shit that really doesn't phase me. I've quit before, it wasn't hard... It's just something I enjoy doing.... :shrug2: give me a reason.

Thank you. B's got a lot of potential, and so many guys don't.

potential for what? lol

and man, sorry to whore you're thread hommie... just don't get a 3000Gpig.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 3 2004, 09:57 AM
Thank you. B's got a lot of potential, and so many guys don't.

potential for what? lol

Your potential? lol. To be hella fun to play with? Haha... One day your jars of peanut butter will only be needed to make PB & jelly sandwiches with.... :p

1. Finish Sol
2. Move out of your parents house
3. Stop smoking
4. A little body toning

;)

ok, and then im hot, sexy, look rich, and every girl is just going to use me.

i like being fat and not the best looking- that way people actually like you for who you are.

ok, so im kidding- but you get my point.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 3 2004, 08:09 AM
ok, and then im hot, sexy, look rich, and every girl is just going to use me.

i like being fat and not the best looking- that way people actually like you for who you are.

ok, so im kidding- but you get my point.

B has a point. If a girl digs you when you're fat it means she actually likes you. Unless you got money. But i'm poor, so that way i know that girls actually like me when they show interest.

Back