which clutch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EvilCloneVlad

I am having to replace my clutch on my stock 94 civic dx and i was just wondering if it is better to go with the stock clutch or something like the ACT clutch since it is a pure stock car and doesnt really have anything done to it.

it its gona say stock other than mabe a cold air intake, just buy a oem clutch from honda

I have a feeling it will stay stock for a very long time, if I did do a swap it would be the B16A SiR 2 but I don't think that would be for quite some time. And if i decided to go with the ACT clutch would it be alright to get one from ebay since they seem to have them for quite a bit cheaper then what i have seen for the prices on the ACT website.

EDIT
the reason i ask is because i see ACT clutches on ebay for like 270.00 and I can get a stock one from the auto store that my cousin works at for about 120.00

Last edited:
well if your cars is stock and gona stay that way any new clutch should be fine, you should be able to get one for like 70 bucks on ebay

They have the exedy stock clutch on ebay with the throw out bearing and alignment tool for $77...i was just looking at clutches last night

exedy ftw, their street strip is extremely affordable and functions just like factory with long life. Its what i use and i love it.

Back