Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Gun Metal/Grey

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Silver Metallic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other..

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that green is dope, i think it would look so good on a hatch.. but its outta my price range

They have the army green primer thats real close to that green. Just so you could see what its going to look like.

i think this stuff if running about $80.. i'm not sure... its just something better than primer..

White. Stick with what the bay and door jambs are already, unless you're gonna take off your doors/fenders/hatch and ALL of the trim. White is the easiest and looks gooood.

White. Stick with what the bay and door jambs are already, unless you're gonna take off your doors/fenders/hatch and ALL of the trim. White is the easiest and looks gooood.
Not to mention white looks clean even when its dirty

alot of the reasons i planned on going white.. but i just had a thought that i wanted a different color

White seems the easiest route to go since the jambs and bay are already white.

white with some blue pearl in it but not to much would look hot if you put the pearl in the clear it will look great but very hard to keep an even coat for a newb

looks like its in between white and gun metal.. hmm.. i'll ask the painter what he thinks..

*edit*..
so i'm thinking right now, and i think i'm turning more towards GM grey now.. gonna look at pictures of both and make my decision

Last edited:
lol single coat is still in if u like neatural colours or just plain lazy....:) like me

lol just stick with the gun metal or white....

id love to see it go fire engine red though.......(friend did it with his gemini and it looks tha shit...u have to be a aussie to know what the car is;) )

but you know its ur car u decide just get watever is cheapest i say :D

lol single coat is still in if u like neatural colours or just plain lazy....:) like me

or its gonna end up being really cheap and i dont have the cash for a baller paint job.. i've decided i'm gonna stick with white.. trying to look as stock as possible

Gunmetal is not only a kick ass color, but it blends with the road surface. Which actually cuts down on tickets. Its not a "hey copper! LOOK AT ME!!" color.

Red CRX Si: tickets galore
Black CRX Si: A few less tickets
Gunmetal CRX Si: significantly less tickets. Even over the black.

Same car, same driving habits.

had a red CRX si before.. 1 ticket for driving like a complete ass.. i could have actually gone to jail, the rest i got let go..

Back