Which do I need

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
From here I suppose I'd need 12 and 13, and some ES bushings right?

I got a new bitch pin and all the other parts I'd need, I think. All I need to know is what I need in the shift linkage department.

oh my bad, stupid mistake

93 hatch, LS

I did this the last time, and I think I got both bars but don't remember anything else.

fuck the hasport kit,
Hasport- good quality that is overpriced
OEM Honda- great quality at a decent price

I would buy the hasport kit but I really don't want to spend the extra money on OEM like parts, we don't usually break shift linkage. I could see if I had a CRX or Ef civic where it needs to be custom. For me paying double for something liek this isn't gonna happen, even if I had to pay double because I bought the wrong one, I would still have that extra one to sell or something.

So I think I figured it out 12-13 with an ES bushing kit.

Oh LOL, I fortgot to post the link http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/j...ry5=SHIFT+LEVER

hasport owns. don't ever say fuck them again :)

as for oem-liek parts- their mounts are night and fucking day. they don't even compare. the only thing they ahve in common is what they do- mount the motor to the chassis.

also spening 40 bucks a pop for each of those is kinda over priced. - granted its new, but you can score a built piece with all the misc bolts and shit for around the same price. and its not like a metal rod goes bad.

I understand, hasport is nice but I'm not gonna spend 150 bucks for 2 metal rods.

Where can I get these cheaper then? This place isn't too bad on prices but if you say I can find it cheaper quickly then let me know.

oh, you were talking about the hasport shift linkage- i thought you meant mounts.

yeah, fuck the shiftlinkage from hasport. lol. you can probably find 12 for sale between our classifieds and honda-tech.com classifieds

IMO, making your own is a bad idea. if its off even a hair, you'll have the worst shifter feel and end up grinding gears all the time

yea, IF I did it would be very temporarily. I'm just going to buy it. Found some ITR linkage for 70 shipped. A little cheaper than that place.

Back