Which ECU for H22 auto in Accord?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scottp11

The Seniorest Member....
A friend of mine just bought an H22 for his automatic Accord (Non vtec) He said he's having alot of trouble finding an automatic P13. Can he use and Accord sohc vtec ECU? Thanks for all your help.

i think itll run, but it wont run well...best to find an auto p13...maybe tab can tell you where he got his.

over 900 bucks for one from a dealer and 680 off hondaautomotiveparts.com

ive got a p13 ecu, however its for a manual...dont know how hard...even if u can switch it to an auto

One more question... His Accord is OBD 0. The engine is OBD 1 and he wants to switch to an OBD 1 ecu. Can he use a OBD 0 to OBD 1 jumper harness on his Accord. All the jumper harnesses say for Civic, Integra... Thanks again.

Quoted post[/post]]
A friend of mine just bought an H22 for his automatic Accord (Non vtec) He said he's having alot of trouble finding an automatic P13. Can he use and Accord sohc vtec ECU? Thanks for all your help.
Try Ebay. It'll cost you about $200 or so. You need a P13 for an automatic.

Quoted post[/post]]
ive got a p13 ecu, however its for a manual...dont know how hard...even if u can switch it to an auto
I'm sure it can be done, but it's a lot easier to convert from auto to manual than the other way. The hardware is missing in the manual version, and would need to be added. I haven't seen an auto to manual conversion for the P13, but mostly because nobody messes with them a lot.

Back