Which ECU?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cykotic

Putting a d15b vtec in my 94 cx hatch what ecu do I need to make it work?

lots of choices:
-JDM P08 - still 1wire, setup for D15b from factory, prob a lil tricky to find
-USDM P28 - common as can be, fairly good tuning for a D15B in stock form, easy to find, requires 4wire O2
-Chipped P28 - common as can be, depending on chip/tuning potentially excellent tuning for D15B, easy to find, requires 4wire O2 unless person chipping knows 66K assembly
-convert your P05 CX ECU to vtec and chip it yourself - if you got the tools, certainly the cheapest and most rewarding way to go.

If you want help DIY, head to pgmfi.org
Myself or several others here can help you with a P28.
good luck.

I can find you a P08 ECU if you decide you want to stay with the 1 wire... And I won't charge you out the ass for it either... Just get in touch with me... I also have P28s for a decent price as well if you need them... As blundar said, you could always convert your P05 with the info that is at pgmfi.org... It's worth a shot to save some dough...

James

HardLowrdRanger will hook you up very well. I believe me and blundar can vouch for him.

Check out pgmfi.org for more info as suggested by blundar, and learn how to do it yourself....save money, have fun, and make that d15b kick ass.

Back