Which exhaust ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostedf22

dis is why im not
Yeah , Since the turbo install on my accord, I just installed one of those 2.5inch N1 catback exhaust. Needless to say I am not too happy with the sound that is being produced from the Muffler. I plan on installing a cut-out soon, so when I weld that in I want to change the muffler. I dont want that fart can sound. Something not to loud with a nice smooth sound. I hear alot of civics and preludes around my way that sound great . Dont know what type of setup there running . Just sounds great .

Whats the best muffler to run with a turbo setup ?

.. got any pics of your ride? interested to see it

Last edited:
thats kewl...No Just got this labtop, I will have to take some and post them . Nothing fancy to see. Its all stock but a turbo. Turbonetics t3t4 kit. Dyno tuned at 233whp and 231wfpt. @ 10 psi.

Do you have an opinion on a muffler ?

What the hell are you talking about man ?!?!?! First day to this site. Either you have an opinion about the muffler or not, Not to make false accusations. (spell check)

nope

i do now...... in my face

it was linked to in another thread and i saw 5-28 which was 5 days ago... didnt see the 07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back